Former Backstreet Boy Kevin Richardson and Wife Have a Son
Kevin Richardson, the former member of boy band Backstreet Boys, is a father for the first time when his wife Kristin Willits gave birth to their first child together, a baby boy, Tuesday July 3rd.
The infant is named Mason Richardson. "We are officially parents," Kevin wrote on his online page Wednesday July 4th confirming the good news. "At 4:56 a.m. Tuesday morning (7/3/07), our son Mason made his entrance into the world."
Further Kevin went on writing, "He is a healthy 8 lbs. 2 ounces/20.5 inches long and has a full head of dark hair. He and Kristin are perfect and I am a new man. Thank you for your positive vibes and prayers."
Kevin married Kristin, former Rockettes and Cher back-up dancer, on June 17, 2000 after getting together for some years. The pair first met in 1993 in the employee cafeteria of Orlando's Disney-MGM Studios theme park, where he worked as a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle and she was a dancer with the park's Beauty and the Beast show.
Kevin left the Backstreet Boys in 2006 after 13 years with the group.
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke