Former Backstreet Boy Kevin Richardson and Wife Have a Son
Kevin Richardson, the former member of boy band Backstreet Boys, is a father for the first time when his wife Kristin Willits gave birth to their first child together, a baby boy, Tuesday July 3rd.
The infant is named Mason Richardson. "We are officially parents," Kevin wrote on his online page Wednesday July 4th confirming the good news. "At 4:56 a.m. Tuesday morning (7/3/07), our son Mason made his entrance into the world."
Further Kevin went on writing, "He is a healthy 8 lbs. 2 ounces/20.5 inches long and has a full head of dark hair. He and Kristin are perfect and I am a new man. Thank you for your positive vibes and prayers."
Kevin married Kristin, former Rockettes and Cher back-up dancer, on June 17, 2000 after getting together for some years. The pair first met in 1993 in the employee cafeteria of Orlando's Disney-MGM Studios theme park, where he worked as a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle and she was a dancer with the park's Beauty and the Beast show.
Kevin left the Backstreet Boys in 2006 after 13 years with the group.
More Backstreet Boys News
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'