Former Backstreet Boy Kevin Richardson and Wife Have a Son
Kevin Richardson, the former member of boy band Backstreet Boys, is a father for the first time when his wife Kristin Willits gave birth to their first child together, a baby boy, Tuesday July 3rd.
The infant is named Mason Richardson. "We are officially parents," Kevin wrote on his online page Wednesday July 4th confirming the good news. "At 4:56 a.m. Tuesday morning (7/3/07), our son Mason made his entrance into the world."
Further Kevin went on writing, "He is a healthy 8 lbs. 2 ounces/20.5 inches long and has a full head of dark hair. He and Kristin are perfect and I am a new man. Thank you for your positive vibes and prayers."
Kevin married Kristin, former Rockettes and Cher back-up dancer, on June 17, 2000 after getting together for some years. The pair first met in 1993 in the employee cafeteria of Orlando's Disney-MGM Studios theme park, where he worked as a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle and she was a dancer with the park's Beauty and the Beast show.
Kevin left the Backstreet Boys in 2006 after 13 years with the group.
More Backstreet Boys News
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?