Former Backstreet Boy Kevin Richardson and Wife Have a Son
Kevin Richardson, the former member of boy band Backstreet Boys, is a father for the first time when his wife Kristin Willits gave birth to their first child together, a baby boy, Tuesday July 3rd.
The infant is named Mason Richardson. "We are officially parents," Kevin wrote on his online page Wednesday July 4th confirming the good news. "At 4:56 a.m. Tuesday morning (7/3/07), our son Mason made his entrance into the world."
Further Kevin went on writing, "He is a healthy 8 lbs. 2 ounces/20.5 inches long and has a full head of dark hair. He and Kristin are perfect and I am a new man. Thank you for your positive vibes and prayers."
Kevin married Kristin, former Rockettes and Cher back-up dancer, on June 17, 2000 after getting together for some years. The pair first met in 1993 in the employee cafeteria of Orlando's Disney-MGM Studios theme park, where he worked as a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle and she was a dancer with the park's Beauty and the Beast show.
Kevin left the Backstreet Boys in 2006 after 13 years with the group.
More Backstreet Boys News
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings
- The Weeknd Teams Up With Drake to Perform 'Crew Love' at Toronto Show for the First Time in 3 Years
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are House-Hunting in Norfolk
- Emmy Rossum and 'Mr. Robot' Creator Sam Esmail Tie the Knot in Intimate Ceremony. See the Pics!
- Caitlyn Jenner Says She's Never 'Entirely Comfortable' Having Sex With Kris
- 'Logan Lucky' First Trailer: Channing Tatum, Daniel Craig and Adam Driver Plan a Heist
- Sofia Richie Shuts Down Scott Disick Dating Rumors: We Are Just 'Homies'
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface