Eva Longoria and Tony Parker Getting Married in Paris on Friday
Contrary to huge media report, Eva Longoria and Tony Parker will officially wed in a low-key civil ceremony in Paris on Friday July 6th, one day earlier before they hold a religious wedding ceremony, followed thereafter by an extravagant party.
The civil wedding ceremony, which is a must in French law, will be officiated by Paris Mayor Bertrand Delanoe personally and is to be held at the City Hall in Paris's 4th Arrondissement, People magazine reported. Some friends and family, including the parents of Eva and Tony, are expected to attend.
The next day July 7, 2007, Eva and Tony will hold a religious wedding ceremony at Paris's Eglise Saint-Germain l'Auxerrois and followed it up with a huge party, to take place at the Chateau Vaux-le-Vicomte, a 17th-century castle famed for its gardens.
Details of their upcoming nuptials are being kept under wrap, with the actress' spokeswoman, Liza Anderson, would only tell The Associated Press, in an e-mail, that the wedding will be "a big, happy ceremony with lots of family and friends."
And as Tony has said before, the cake will be made in France. Guests reportedly will include Eva's "Desperate Housewives" co-stars, teammates from Tony's San Antonio Spurs, Victoria Adams and other celebrities.
More Eva Longoria News
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday