Brad Pitt Chasing Villains as "Bullitt"
Brad Pitt's next movie role is reportedly the reprise of a 1968 thriller character "Bullitt". The character that was brought to popularity by legendary actor Steve McQueen is claimed Pitt's "dream role".
According to sun, Pitt has been eyeing the role since 2003 but the project was halted. And now the movie moguls are in full throttle to gear the production before an anticipated strike from Screen Actors Guild takes place.
Pitt is also reportedly excited in taking the baton from McQueen to play Lt. Frank Bullitt. A source said, "Brad shares a lot of the same passions as Steve McQueen - including a love of motorbikes and fast cars - so it was a dream role for him."
The 1968 "Bullitt" has one of the most memorable car chases in movie history. It was praised for a scene involving Bullitt chasing the villain who has killed his team mate in a pretty crowded San Francisco downtown.
- Brad Pitt Is Cocky General in Teaser for Netflix's 'War Machine'
- Oprah Winfrey Considers Running for President, Thanks to Donald Trump
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo