Brad Pitt Chasing Villains as "Bullitt"
Brad Pitt's next movie role is reportedly the reprise of a 1968 thriller character "Bullitt". The character that was brought to popularity by legendary actor Steve McQueen is claimed Pitt's "dream role".
According to sun, Pitt has been eyeing the role since 2003 but the project was halted. And now the movie moguls are in full throttle to gear the production before an anticipated strike from Screen Actors Guild takes place.
Pitt is also reportedly excited in taking the baton from McQueen to play Lt. Frank Bullitt. A source said, "Brad shares a lot of the same passions as Steve McQueen - including a love of motorbikes and fast cars - so it was a dream role for him."
The 1968 "Bullitt" has one of the most memorable car chases in movie history. It was praised for a scene involving Bullitt chasing the villain who has killed his team mate in a pretty crowded San Francisco downtown.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences