Brad Pitt Chasing Villains as "Bullitt"
Brad Pitt's next movie role is reportedly the reprise of a 1968 thriller character "Bullitt". The character that was brought to popularity by legendary actor Steve McQueen is claimed Pitt's "dream role".
According to sun, Pitt has been eyeing the role since 2003 but the project was halted. And now the movie moguls are in full throttle to gear the production before an anticipated strike from Screen Actors Guild takes place.
Pitt is also reportedly excited in taking the baton from McQueen to play Lt. Frank Bullitt. A source said, "Brad shares a lot of the same passions as Steve McQueen - including a love of motorbikes and fast cars - so it was a dream role for him."
The 1968 "Bullitt" has one of the most memorable car chases in movie history. It was praised for a scene involving Bullitt chasing the villain who has killed his team mate in a pretty crowded San Francisco downtown.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed