Brad Pitt Chasing Villains as "Bullitt"
Brad Pitt's next movie role is reportedly the reprise of a 1968 thriller character "Bullitt". The character that was brought to popularity by legendary actor Steve McQueen is claimed Pitt's "dream role".
According to sun, Pitt has been eyeing the role since 2003 but the project was halted. And now the movie moguls are in full throttle to gear the production before an anticipated strike from Screen Actors Guild takes place.
Pitt is also reportedly excited in taking the baton from McQueen to play Lt. Frank Bullitt. A source said, "Brad shares a lot of the same passions as Steve McQueen - including a love of motorbikes and fast cars - so it was a dream role for him."
The 1968 "Bullitt" has one of the most memorable car chases in movie history. It was praised for a scene involving Bullitt chasing the villain who has killed his team mate in a pretty crowded San Francisco downtown.
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London