Brad Pitt Chasing Villains as "Bullitt"
Brad Pitt's next movie role is reportedly the reprise of a 1968 thriller character "Bullitt". The character that was brought to popularity by legendary actor Steve McQueen is claimed Pitt's "dream role".
According to sun, Pitt has been eyeing the role since 2003 but the project was halted. And now the movie moguls are in full throttle to gear the production before an anticipated strike from Screen Actors Guild takes place.
Pitt is also reportedly excited in taking the baton from McQueen to play Lt. Frank Bullitt. A source said, "Brad shares a lot of the same passions as Steve McQueen - including a love of motorbikes and fast cars - so it was a dream role for him."
The 1968 "Bullitt" has one of the most memorable car chases in movie history. It was praised for a scene involving Bullitt chasing the villain who has killed his team mate in a pretty crowded San Francisco downtown.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen