New Villain for "The Dark Knight" Added
A villain has been found for “Batman Begins” sequel “The Dark Knight”. This time Batman will fight “Gamble” a mob boss trying to take over the world after the last boss Falcone died in the first installment.
Playing the bad guy is Michael Jai White whose profession includes stuntman and martial artist. With the new role White is not alone in battling Batman. He will be joined by longtime anti-Batman criminal Joker which is played by Heath Ledger.
MTV revealed, “Jim Gordon must decide whether to focus their energy on aspiring thugs like Gamble, or the homicidal Joker, a costumed anarchist bank robber.”
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard