Victoria Adams Infuriates Designer by Wearing His Dress
On the weight of bearing “Posh” moniker, Victoria Adams has to swallow her pride after a designer prohibited her from wearing one of his designs. Persistent as she is, Victoria then purchased the dress without his permission and intimidated the designer.
British fashion designer Christopher Kane revealed that Victoria first approached him to borrow one of his collections. Seeing that the Spice Girl won't be a nice match to his design, Kane then said no. "I couldn't do anything about it, to be honest,” he said. “She wanted to borrow something, but I said no, so she went out and bought it.”
Kane has the ideology that women wearing his design would be the “sexy” and “intelligent” ones. He continued, “I've got nothing against her, but she's not the woman I imagine wearing my dresses. I think more of women like (French Vogue's Editor-In-Chief) Carine Roitfeld because she's sexy and intelligent. Posh Spice doesn't even get a look-in."
Victoria meanwhile is busy with Spice Girls preparation. She reportedly came up with a strict diet and exercise for her bandmates so that they will look good upon coming back. A source said, "Victoria has told the girls her secret to getting in shape is 200 sit-ups a day and a diet of edamame soya beans, strawberries and lettuce. She is determined to make sure the reunion goes well because her image in America is important to her. She wants the girls to all look their very best, and says her diet is a guaranteed way of losing the pounds."
More Victoria Adams News
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney