Victoria Adams Infuriates Designer by Wearing His Dress
On the weight of bearing “Posh” moniker, Victoria Adams has to swallow her pride after a designer prohibited her from wearing one of his designs. Persistent as she is, Victoria then purchased the dress without his permission and intimidated the designer.
British fashion designer Christopher Kane revealed that Victoria first approached him to borrow one of his collections. Seeing that the Spice Girl won't be a nice match to his design, Kane then said no. "I couldn't do anything about it, to be honest,” he said. “She wanted to borrow something, but I said no, so she went out and bought it.”
Kane has the ideology that women wearing his design would be the “sexy” and “intelligent” ones. He continued, “I've got nothing against her, but she's not the woman I imagine wearing my dresses. I think more of women like (French Vogue's Editor-In-Chief) Carine Roitfeld because she's sexy and intelligent. Posh Spice doesn't even get a look-in."
Victoria meanwhile is busy with Spice Girls preparation. She reportedly came up with a strict diet and exercise for her bandmates so that they will look good upon coming back. A source said, "Victoria has told the girls her secret to getting in shape is 200 sit-ups a day and a diet of edamame soya beans, strawberries and lettuce. She is determined to make sure the reunion goes well because her image in America is important to her. She wants the girls to all look their very best, and says her diet is a guaranteed way of losing the pounds."
More Victoria Adams News
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung
- 'Supergirl': Get First Look at General Zod in Set Photos and Video
- Desperate Tyga to Use Son King Cairo to Get Back With Kylie Jenner
- Beyonce's Pic of Ordering Food Sparks Funny Twitter Reactions
- 'Cars 3' New Trailer Sees Lightning McQueen's Emotional Crisis
- Paris Jackson Channels Marilyn Monroe as She's Dubbed Vanity Fair's Newest 'It Girl'