Robbie Williams Throws Money for Charity
Despite a report that his latest record was a market flop, singer Robbie Williams opened up his wallet and donated a huge sum of money for charity. He splashed £1.5m to a foundation that he set up with Comic Relief.
The money will proceed to Give It Sum that will later on use it to help groups of youngsters with alcohol and drug problems in his hometown Stoke-on-Trent. "I'm glad the little help I give can raise the profile of things like this," Robbie told The Mirror. "I want to be more active in and around Stoke-on-Trent - the place I love and where I'll eventually return to."
With the fresh supply, Robbie has donated a total of £3million to the charity. Mirror stated that the singer absorbed £27,000 from the lyric writing of his song “Angel” alone.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video