Robbie Williams Throws Money for Charity
Despite a report that his latest record was a market flop, singer Robbie Williams opened up his wallet and donated a huge sum of money for charity. He splashed £1.5m to a foundation that he set up with Comic Relief.
The money will proceed to Give It Sum that will later on use it to help groups of youngsters with alcohol and drug problems in his hometown Stoke-on-Trent. "I'm glad the little help I give can raise the profile of things like this," Robbie told The Mirror. "I want to be more active in and around Stoke-on-Trent - the place I love and where I'll eventually return to."
With the fresh supply, Robbie has donated a total of £3million to the charity. Mirror stated that the singer absorbed £27,000 from the lyric writing of his song “Angel” alone.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal