Robbie Williams Throws Money for Charity
Despite a report that his latest record was a market flop, singer Robbie Williams opened up his wallet and donated a huge sum of money for charity. He splashed £1.5m to a foundation that he set up with Comic Relief.
The money will proceed to Give It Sum that will later on use it to help groups of youngsters with alcohol and drug problems in his hometown Stoke-on-Trent. "I'm glad the little help I give can raise the profile of things like this," Robbie told The Mirror. "I want to be more active in and around Stoke-on-Trent - the place I love and where I'll eventually return to."
With the fresh supply, Robbie has donated a total of £3million to the charity. Mirror stated that the singer absorbed £27,000 from the lyric writing of his song “Angel” alone.
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof