Robbie Williams Throws Money for Charity
Despite a report that his latest record was a market flop, singer Robbie Williams opened up his wallet and donated a huge sum of money for charity. He splashed £1.5m to a foundation that he set up with Comic Relief.
The money will proceed to Give It Sum that will later on use it to help groups of youngsters with alcohol and drug problems in his hometown Stoke-on-Trent. "I'm glad the little help I give can raise the profile of things like this," Robbie told The Mirror. "I want to be more active in and around Stoke-on-Trent - the place I love and where I'll eventually return to."
With the fresh supply, Robbie has donated a total of £3million to the charity. Mirror stated that the singer absorbed £27,000 from the lyric writing of his song “Angel” alone.
More Robbie Williams News
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel