Robbie Williams Throws Money for Charity
Despite a report that his latest record was a market flop, singer Robbie Williams opened up his wallet and donated a huge sum of money for charity. He splashed £1.5m to a foundation that he set up with Comic Relief.
The money will proceed to Give It Sum that will later on use it to help groups of youngsters with alcohol and drug problems in his hometown Stoke-on-Trent. "I'm glad the little help I give can raise the profile of things like this," Robbie told The Mirror. "I want to be more active in and around Stoke-on-Trent - the place I love and where I'll eventually return to."
With the fresh supply, Robbie has donated a total of £3million to the charity. Mirror stated that the singer absorbed £27,000 from the lyric writing of his song “Angel” alone.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival