Kool & the Gang Releasing New Album in 10 Years
With the latest studio album dated back in 1996, jazz and soul funk group Kool & the Gang is aiming to release their album in almost years. A record titled "Still Kool" will hit the stores next month via New Door Records.
Only a few details are revealed so far with two cover songs among the tracks. The band will have their rendition of Christopher Cross' "Sailing" and Marvin Gaye's "What's Happening Brother". A new song will be there too under the title "Dave". It was reported a song inspired by classic sci-fi movie "A Space Oddysey".
This would be the first time the band recorded without co-founder and lead guitarist Claydes "Charles" Smith who died in June 2006.
The band meanwhile, has continued to tour relentlessly. The next gig they will be in is July 6 in Camp Verde, AZ. The tour will stretch up to November 16 in Tucson, AZ.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3