Jamie Lee Curtis Flees Across the "Border"
Striving for a memorable return to the big screen after her last appearance in 2005's "The Kid & I", Jamie Lee Curtis has landed a starring role in Walt Disney Pictures' lost-dog comedy "South of the Border."
Project focuses on a pampered Beverly Hills chihuahua named Chloe who gets lost during a vacation in Mexico and must rely on her new friends to help her get back home. Curtis reportedly will portray Aunt Viv, the only live-action character in the flick besides Piper Perabo's character.
In charge to direct is "Big Momma's House" Raja Gosnell who is set to carry out the task based on script penned by Jeffrey Bushell and AnaLisa LaBianco. David Hoberman, Todd Lieberman, and John Jacobs are all taking producer's seats with Disney's LouAnne Brickhouse and Todd Murata overseeing for the studio.
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring