Jamie Lee Curtis Flees Across the "Border"
Striving for a memorable return to the big screen after her last appearance in 2005's "The Kid & I", Jamie Lee Curtis has landed a starring role in Walt Disney Pictures' lost-dog comedy "South of the Border."
Project focuses on a pampered Beverly Hills chihuahua named Chloe who gets lost during a vacation in Mexico and must rely on her new friends to help her get back home. Curtis reportedly will portray Aunt Viv, the only live-action character in the flick besides Piper Perabo's character.
In charge to direct is "Big Momma's House" Raja Gosnell who is set to carry out the task based on script penned by Jeffrey Bushell and AnaLisa LaBianco. David Hoberman, Todd Lieberman, and John Jacobs are all taking producer's seats with Disney's LouAnne Brickhouse and Todd Murata overseeing for the studio.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway