Jamie Lee Curtis Flees Across the "Border"
Striving for a memorable return to the big screen after her last appearance in 2005's "The Kid & I", Jamie Lee Curtis has landed a starring role in Walt Disney Pictures' lost-dog comedy "South of the Border."
Project focuses on a pampered Beverly Hills chihuahua named Chloe who gets lost during a vacation in Mexico and must rely on her new friends to help her get back home. Curtis reportedly will portray Aunt Viv, the only live-action character in the flick besides Piper Perabo's character.
In charge to direct is "Big Momma's House" Raja Gosnell who is set to carry out the task based on script penned by Jeffrey Bushell and AnaLisa LaBianco. David Hoberman, Todd Lieberman, and John Jacobs are all taking producer's seats with Disney's LouAnne Brickhouse and Todd Murata overseeing for the studio.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby