Jamie Lee Curtis Flees Across the "Border"
Striving for a memorable return to the big screen after her last appearance in 2005's "The Kid & I", Jamie Lee Curtis has landed a starring role in Walt Disney Pictures' lost-dog comedy "South of the Border."
Project focuses on a pampered Beverly Hills chihuahua named Chloe who gets lost during a vacation in Mexico and must rely on her new friends to help her get back home. Curtis reportedly will portray Aunt Viv, the only live-action character in the flick besides Piper Perabo's character.
In charge to direct is "Big Momma's House" Raja Gosnell who is set to carry out the task based on script penned by Jeffrey Bushell and AnaLisa LaBianco. David Hoberman, Todd Lieberman, and John Jacobs are all taking producer's seats with Disney's LouAnne Brickhouse and Todd Murata overseeing for the studio.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'