Jim Carrey Escorts "Sober Buddies"
Compiling a handful of projects in his film resume, Jim Carrey has added one more flick into the list entitled "Sober Buddies" which he is set to both topline and produce for Universal Pictures.
Story revolves around a hard-partying software executive who is assigned a court-appointed Sober Buddy, played by Carrey, to keep him under control during a critical business trip to Las Vegas. All goes well until Carrey's character loses control and falls off the wagon.
Onboard to pen the script is Andrew Kurtzman with Scott Stuber, Mary Parent, and Michael Peyser all accompanying Carrey to produce. Kurtzman initially hatched the comedy as a pitch alongside Principal Entertainment's Danny Sherman and brought it to Carrey, who afterwards took it to Stuber. Stuber then set it at Universal under the duo's overall deal at the studio.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert