Jim Carrey Escorts "Sober Buddies"
Compiling a handful of projects in his film resume, Jim Carrey has added one more flick into the list entitled "Sober Buddies" which he is set to both topline and produce for Universal Pictures.
Story revolves around a hard-partying software executive who is assigned a court-appointed Sober Buddy, played by Carrey, to keep him under control during a critical business trip to Las Vegas. All goes well until Carrey's character loses control and falls off the wagon.
Onboard to pen the script is Andrew Kurtzman with Scott Stuber, Mary Parent, and Michael Peyser all accompanying Carrey to produce. Kurtzman initially hatched the comedy as a pitch alongside Principal Entertainment's Danny Sherman and brought it to Carrey, who afterwards took it to Stuber. Stuber then set it at Universal under the duo's overall deal at the studio.
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'