Katie Price aka Jordan Gave Birth to a Baby Girl
British celebrity couple Katie Price aka Jordan and her husband Peter Andre welcomed the arrival of their third child, a baby girl, in London on Friday June 29th.
The baby girl was born through caesarean section at 8:49 a.m. in London's Portland Hospital. She weighed in 6 pounds, 13 ounces. The proud parents have not given her a name just yet.
In fact, "Both Katie and the baby are happy and healthy and will be spending the next few days resting in hospital," the couple's representative confirmed. Price and Jordan have had a son together, Junior Sawa, while she also had a son named Harvey Daniel from a previous relationship.
A publicist for the couple, meanwhile, adding that "Both Peter and Katie are absolutely over the moon with the new addition to their family and delighted to have a sister for Harvey and Junior, it is a dream come true!"
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance