Katie Price aka Jordan Gave Birth to a Baby Girl
British celebrity couple Katie Price aka Jordan and her husband Peter Andre welcomed the arrival of their third child, a baby girl, in London on Friday June 29th.
The baby girl was born through caesarean section at 8:49 a.m. in London's Portland Hospital. She weighed in 6 pounds, 13 ounces. The proud parents have not given her a name just yet.
In fact, "Both Katie and the baby are happy and healthy and will be spending the next few days resting in hospital," the couple's representative confirmed. Price and Jordan have had a son together, Junior Sawa, while she also had a son named Harvey Daniel from a previous relationship.
A publicist for the couple, meanwhile, adding that "Both Peter and Katie are absolutely over the moon with the new addition to their family and delighted to have a sister for Harvey and Junior, it is a dream come true!"
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Have Been a Couple for 'a While,' and He 'Is Very Attentive' to Her
- Here's Why Chris Pratt Refuses to Take Selfies With Fans
- Faye Dunaway Feels 'Very Guilty' About Oscar Flub
- Lil Wayne Ends Idaho Show After Fan Throws Drink at Him - Watch the Footage
- Hailey Baldwin Risks Nip Slip as She Goes Braless on Instagram
- Aaron Hernandez's Male Prison Lover Is Allegedly Revealed, Lawyer Denies Gay Rumor
- Colin Firth Returns in Awesome First Trailer for 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'