Katie Price aka Jordan Gave Birth to a Baby Girl
British celebrity couple Katie Price aka Jordan and her husband Peter Andre welcomed the arrival of their third child, a baby girl, in London on Friday June 29th.
The baby girl was born through caesarean section at 8:49 a.m. in London's Portland Hospital. She weighed in 6 pounds, 13 ounces. The proud parents have not given her a name just yet.
In fact, "Both Katie and the baby are happy and healthy and will be spending the next few days resting in hospital," the couple's representative confirmed. Price and Jordan have had a son together, Junior Sawa, while she also had a son named Harvey Daniel from a previous relationship.
A publicist for the couple, meanwhile, adding that "Both Peter and Katie are absolutely over the moon with the new addition to their family and delighted to have a sister for Harvey and Junior, it is a dream come true!"
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia