Katie Price aka Jordan Gave Birth to a Baby Girl
British celebrity couple Katie Price aka Jordan and her husband Peter Andre welcomed the arrival of their third child, a baby girl, in London on Friday June 29th.
The baby girl was born through caesarean section at 8:49 a.m. in London's Portland Hospital. She weighed in 6 pounds, 13 ounces. The proud parents have not given her a name just yet.
In fact, "Both Katie and the baby are happy and healthy and will be spending the next few days resting in hospital," the couple's representative confirmed. Price and Jordan have had a son together, Junior Sawa, while she also had a son named Harvey Daniel from a previous relationship.
A publicist for the couple, meanwhile, adding that "Both Peter and Katie are absolutely over the moon with the new addition to their family and delighted to have a sister for Harvey and Junior, it is a dream come true!"
- Fox Comes Under Fire in Italy for Postponing 'Independence Day: Resurgence' Release
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!
- 'Glee' Alum Mark Salling Indicted on Child Pornography Charges