British Pop Star Lily Allen Arrested Over Paparazzi Attack
Breaking news. Lily Allen arrested. The songbird was arrested Thursday June 28th over an alleged assault on a photographer outside a London nightclub back in March early this year.
Attended a police station in central London by appointment, Allen was questioned about an alleged assault on photographer Kevin Rush, 43, near the Wardour Club in London's Soho on March 13th.
Then posed for mug shots and provided fingerprints and a DNA sample, Allen was later that day released on bail and ordered to return for questioning in late July.
The paparazzi assault happened when Allen and her boyfriend exited the Wardour Club in London's West End at around 1:30 a.m. on Mar. 13. Feeling unhappy with all the flashbulbs aimed in her direction, Allen then kicked one shutterbug and punched another photographer in the face. Police were called, but by the time they arrived on the scene, Allen had already left.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes