British Pop Star Lily Allen Arrested Over Paparazzi Attack
Breaking news. Lily Allen arrested. The songbird was arrested Thursday June 28th over an alleged assault on a photographer outside a London nightclub back in March early this year.
Attended a police station in central London by appointment, Allen was questioned about an alleged assault on photographer Kevin Rush, 43, near the Wardour Club in London's Soho on March 13th.
Then posed for mug shots and provided fingerprints and a DNA sample, Allen was later that day released on bail and ordered to return for questioning in late July.
The paparazzi assault happened when Allen and her boyfriend exited the Wardour Club in London's West End at around 1:30 a.m. on Mar. 13. Feeling unhappy with all the flashbulbs aimed in her direction, Allen then kicked one shutterbug and punched another photographer in the face. Police were called, but by the time they arrived on the scene, Allen had already left.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story