British Pop Star Lily Allen Arrested Over Paparazzi Attack
Breaking news. Lily Allen arrested. The songbird was arrested Thursday June 28th over an alleged assault on a photographer outside a London nightclub back in March early this year.
Attended a police station in central London by appointment, Allen was questioned about an alleged assault on photographer Kevin Rush, 43, near the Wardour Club in London's Soho on March 13th.
Then posed for mug shots and provided fingerprints and a DNA sample, Allen was later that day released on bail and ordered to return for questioning in late July.
The paparazzi assault happened when Allen and her boyfriend exited the Wardour Club in London's West End at around 1:30 a.m. on Mar. 13. Feeling unhappy with all the flashbulbs aimed in her direction, Allen then kicked one shutterbug and punched another photographer in the face. Police were called, but by the time they arrived on the scene, Allen had already left.
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?