Eva Longoria and Tony Parker Plan to Have Pre-Wedding Parties
While their wedding is said to be a fairytale one, Eva Longoria and Tony Parker also planning a blowout pre-wedding parties. The couple reportedly will have their bachelorette and bachelor parties in the same location in St. Tropez Saturday June 30th.
With each of them taking half of the exclusive V.I.P. Room, the guests which among others include Jamie Foxx and Parker's younger brothers T.J. and Pierre, will be treated with performances by hip-hop artists Cut Killer and MC Big Ali from New York City, as well as a DJ session by club owner Jean Roch.
Parker himself is said to perform during the evening's party. An avid fan of hip-hop music and rap, the San Antonio Spurs guard has released a French hip-hop album, which first single has been released in March.
While a representative for Eva refused to comment on the pre-wedding party, it is said that the pair will stay in St. Tropez for one or two days before then headed for Paris for the real wedding.
Eva and Parker will exchange vows July 7, 2007 at the luxurious chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte, a 17th-century castle famed for its gardens.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri