George Michael to Write a Revealing Book About His Arrests and Drug Use
He does afraid of having an HIV test, but not with writing a tell-all book. George Michael reportedly is planning to write a revealing book about his arrests and drug use. Smart move.
Among the details the troubled singer about to write on his biography are his arrest for engaging in a lewd act in a Beverly Hills public toilet back in 1998 and his being found "slumped and drooling" at the wheel of his car at a set of London traffic lights October last year.
George will, moreover, talk about his sexual orientation and drug consumption. The revealing book, to be written by music journalist Rob Jovanovich, is expected to be released October later this year.
"It's expected to sell really well. George has millions of fans," a source was quoted as saying.
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson