George Michael to Write a Revealing Book About His Arrests and Drug Use
He does afraid of having an HIV test, but not with writing a tell-all book. George Michael reportedly is planning to write a revealing book about his arrests and drug use. Smart move.
Among the details the troubled singer about to write on his biography are his arrest for engaging in a lewd act in a Beverly Hills public toilet back in 1998 and his being found "slumped and drooling" at the wheel of his car at a set of London traffic lights October last year.
George will, moreover, talk about his sexual orientation and drug consumption. The revealing book, to be written by music journalist Rob Jovanovich, is expected to be released October later this year.
"It's expected to sell really well. George has millions of fans," a source was quoted as saying.
- Ivanka Trump Gets Booed by Audience During Berlin Summit, but She's 'Used to It'
- Watch Adam Levine's Heartfelt Tribute to Christina Grimmie on 'The Voice'
- Nick Gordon Has New Girlfriend, a Year After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death
- Braless Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer One-Piece Swimsuit
- Shania Twain Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- 'Avengers 4' Title Won't Be 'Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet', Says James Gunn
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are 'Okay' Without Having Their Own Kids on Their Relationship
- 'Shadowhunters' Reveals First Look at Sebastian in Season 2B Promo