George Michael to Write a Revealing Book About His Arrests and Drug Use
He does afraid of having an HIV test, but not with writing a tell-all book. George Michael reportedly is planning to write a revealing book about his arrests and drug use. Smart move.
Among the details the troubled singer about to write on his biography are his arrest for engaging in a lewd act in a Beverly Hills public toilet back in 1998 and his being found "slumped and drooling" at the wheel of his car at a set of London traffic lights October last year.
George will, moreover, talk about his sexual orientation and drug consumption. The revealing book, to be written by music journalist Rob Jovanovich, is expected to be released October later this year.
"It's expected to sell really well. George has millions of fans," a source was quoted as saying.
More George Michael News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?