Smells Like Diva with "M by Mariah Carey"
First she was developing on it and just now she launched it. Mariah Carey hit it big this past Monday June 18th with the launching of her new fragrance line, "M by Mariah Carey", with help from Carlos Benaim and Loc Dong from the International Flavors and Fragrances.
The scent is said to have top notes of marshmallow and sea breeze and is rounded out with amber, gardenia, patchouli, and Moroccan incense.
"This is the first fragrance I've ever worn," so Carey said on her new scent. "The inspirations were multiple places I've been, moments in my life, childhood things like the marshmallow scent."
"M by Mariah Carey" will be marketed by Elizabeth Arden fragrances and will be its first perfume to be launched globally simultaneously. It will be released in over 2,000 U.S. department stores and specialty stores as well as in Australia, South Africa, Spain, and other countries for a total of 15,000 locations.
More Mariah Carey News
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities