Smells Like Diva with "M by Mariah Carey"
First she was developing on it and just now she launched it. Mariah Carey hit it big this past Monday June 18th with the launching of her new fragrance line, "M by Mariah Carey", with help from Carlos Benaim and Loc Dong from the International Flavors and Fragrances.
The scent is said to have top notes of marshmallow and sea breeze and is rounded out with amber, gardenia, patchouli, and Moroccan incense.
"This is the first fragrance I've ever worn," so Carey said on her new scent. "The inspirations were multiple places I've been, moments in my life, childhood things like the marshmallow scent."
"M by Mariah Carey" will be marketed by Elizabeth Arden fragrances and will be its first perfume to be launched globally simultaneously. It will be released in over 2,000 U.S. department stores and specialty stores as well as in Australia, South Africa, Spain, and other countries for a total of 15,000 locations.
More Mariah Carey News
- Report: Prince Harry Plans to Give Meghan Markle Engagement Ring Made From Princess Diana's Bracelet
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party