Smells Like Diva with "M by Mariah Carey"
First she was developing on it and just now she launched it. Mariah Carey hit it big this past Monday June 18th with the launching of her new fragrance line, "M by Mariah Carey", with help from Carlos Benaim and Loc Dong from the International Flavors and Fragrances.
The scent is said to have top notes of marshmallow and sea breeze and is rounded out with amber, gardenia, patchouli, and Moroccan incense.
"This is the first fragrance I've ever worn," so Carey said on her new scent. "The inspirations were multiple places I've been, moments in my life, childhood things like the marshmallow scent."
"M by Mariah Carey" will be marketed by Elizabeth Arden fragrances and will be its first perfume to be launched globally simultaneously. It will be released in over 2,000 U.S. department stores and specialty stores as well as in Australia, South Africa, Spain, and other countries for a total of 15,000 locations.
More Mariah Carey News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date