Smells Like Diva with "M by Mariah Carey"
First she was developing on it and just now she launched it. Mariah Carey hit it big this past Monday June 18th with the launching of her new fragrance line, "M by Mariah Carey", with help from Carlos Benaim and Loc Dong from the International Flavors and Fragrances.
The scent is said to have top notes of marshmallow and sea breeze and is rounded out with amber, gardenia, patchouli, and Moroccan incense.
"This is the first fragrance I've ever worn," so Carey said on her new scent. "The inspirations were multiple places I've been, moments in my life, childhood things like the marshmallow scent."
"M by Mariah Carey" will be marketed by Elizabeth Arden fragrances and will be its first perfume to be launched globally simultaneously. It will be released in over 2,000 U.S. department stores and specialty stores as well as in Australia, South Africa, Spain, and other countries for a total of 15,000 locations.
More Mariah Carey News
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!