David Beckham and Kate Moss Are Grey's Godparents
David Beckham and Kate Moss, who come from different mainstream of job, are about to be partner as they've been asked to be the godparents of the baby son of actress Davinia Taylor and her sports agent husband Dave Gardner.
Davinia, a British actress who played Jude Cunningham on the soap "Hollyoaks", gave birth to a baby boy called Grey on Monday June 25th at the Portland Hospital in London. The newlyborn weighed in 7 lbs.
"Davinia and Dave knew as soon as Davinia was pregnant who they wanted for godparents," a source was quoted as saying. And "Davinia could hardly stop smiling when Dave and Kate agreed."
Davinia and Moss both have been friends for years, while Gardner has remained close to Beckham since the pair played at Manchester United together.
More David Beckham News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart