David Beckham and Kate Moss Are Grey's Godparents
David Beckham and Kate Moss, who come from different mainstream of job, are about to be partner as they've been asked to be the godparents of the baby son of actress Davinia Taylor and her sports agent husband Dave Gardner.
Davinia, a British actress who played Jude Cunningham on the soap "Hollyoaks", gave birth to a baby boy called Grey on Monday June 25th at the Portland Hospital in London. The newlyborn weighed in 7 lbs.
"Davinia and Dave knew as soon as Davinia was pregnant who they wanted for godparents," a source was quoted as saying. And "Davinia could hardly stop smiling when Dave and Kate agreed."
Davinia and Moss both have been friends for years, while Gardner has remained close to Beckham since the pair played at Manchester United together.
More David Beckham News
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons
- Kris Planning 'Revenge Memoir' About Caitlyn Jenner
- Jenelle Evans 'Devastated' After Losing Custody Battle to Mom Over Son Jace
- Batman Teams Up With a Supervillain in 'Batman and Harley Quinn' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Suffers Another Wardrobe Malfunction in High-Slit Dress at amfAR Gala