David Beckham and Kate Moss Are Grey's Godparents
David Beckham and Kate Moss, who come from different mainstream of job, are about to be partner as they've been asked to be the godparents of the baby son of actress Davinia Taylor and her sports agent husband Dave Gardner.
Davinia, a British actress who played Jude Cunningham on the soap "Hollyoaks", gave birth to a baby boy called Grey on Monday June 25th at the Portland Hospital in London. The newlyborn weighed in 7 lbs.
"Davinia and Dave knew as soon as Davinia was pregnant who they wanted for godparents," a source was quoted as saying. And "Davinia could hardly stop smiling when Dave and Kate agreed."
Davinia and Moss both have been friends for years, while Gardner has remained close to Beckham since the pair played at Manchester United together.
More David Beckham News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'