David Beckham and Kate Moss Are Grey's Godparents
David Beckham and Kate Moss, who come from different mainstream of job, are about to be partner as they've been asked to be the godparents of the baby son of actress Davinia Taylor and her sports agent husband Dave Gardner.
Davinia, a British actress who played Jude Cunningham on the soap "Hollyoaks", gave birth to a baby boy called Grey on Monday June 25th at the Portland Hospital in London. The newlyborn weighed in 7 lbs.
"Davinia and Dave knew as soon as Davinia was pregnant who they wanted for godparents," a source was quoted as saying. And "Davinia could hardly stop smiling when Dave and Kate agreed."
Davinia and Moss both have been friends for years, while Gardner has remained close to Beckham since the pair played at Manchester United together.
More David Beckham News
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'