Britney Spears Dusting Off "True Colors"
After creating quite a stir that she would perform in Cyndi Lauper's “True Colors”, Britney Spears quickly brings it down by declining the offer. The reason to it? Fear of live performance.
The news comes after a representative for the tour explained that Britney never returned the call. "She was invited to appear on the first date in Las Vegas but we never heard from her."
Another source added that Britney actually prefers lip-syncing in her current shows, while in “True Colors” she will have to deal with her live voice. "Britney said she would only dance or lip-sync - and to be on stage with Cyndi, you have to actually perform. It's not happening now."
This decision of Britney may come disappointing for Rosie O'Donnell who was excited upon Britney's involvement. The talk host who will perform a stand up in the tour wrote a few days ago, "Brit, honey, you and me - we're gonna share, like, a backstage moment, 'cause I love you, kid!"
More Britney Spears News
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'