Britney Spears Dusting Off "True Colors"
After creating quite a stir that she would perform in Cyndi Lauper's “True Colors”, Britney Spears quickly brings it down by declining the offer. The reason to it? Fear of live performance.
The news comes after a representative for the tour explained that Britney never returned the call. "She was invited to appear on the first date in Las Vegas but we never heard from her."
Another source added that Britney actually prefers lip-syncing in her current shows, while in “True Colors” she will have to deal with her live voice. "Britney said she would only dance or lip-sync - and to be on stage with Cyndi, you have to actually perform. It's not happening now."
This decision of Britney may come disappointing for Rosie O'Donnell who was excited upon Britney's involvement. The talk host who will perform a stand up in the tour wrote a few days ago, "Brit, honey, you and me - we're gonna share, like, a backstage moment, 'cause I love you, kid!"
More Britney Spears News
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party