Britney Spears Dusting Off "True Colors"
After creating quite a stir that she would perform in Cyndi Lauper's “True Colors”, Britney Spears quickly brings it down by declining the offer. The reason to it? Fear of live performance.
The news comes after a representative for the tour explained that Britney never returned the call. "She was invited to appear on the first date in Las Vegas but we never heard from her."
Another source added that Britney actually prefers lip-syncing in her current shows, while in “True Colors” she will have to deal with her live voice. "Britney said she would only dance or lip-sync - and to be on stage with Cyndi, you have to actually perform. It's not happening now."
This decision of Britney may come disappointing for Rosie O'Donnell who was excited upon Britney's involvement. The talk host who will perform a stand up in the tour wrote a few days ago, "Brit, honey, you and me - we're gonna share, like, a backstage moment, 'cause I love you, kid!"
More Britney Spears News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby