Russell Crowe Is Full of "Lies"
Making the project a real high-profile property, filmmakers of "Body of Lies" have delightfully picked up Russell Crowe to join previously-announced Leonardo DiCaprio in the flick's cast lineup, Variety has confirmed.
An adaptation of the David Ignatius novel, the thriller drama will find the Oscar winner playing Ed Hoffman, the manipulative CIA boss who teams with operative Roger Ferris, portrayed by DiCaprio, to trap a dangerous Al-Qaeda leader by planting a false rumor that the bomber is in cahoots with the Americans.
Shooting is scheduled to start this fall under the direction of Ridley Scott who will carry out the job from the script William Monahan wrote for Warner Bros. Pictures. The English filmmaker is also set to produce alongside Donald De Line with Michael Costigan executive producing.
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner