Russell Crowe Is Full of "Lies"
Making the project a real high-profile property, filmmakers of "Body of Lies" have delightfully picked up Russell Crowe to join previously-announced Leonardo DiCaprio in the flick's cast lineup, Variety has confirmed.
An adaptation of the David Ignatius novel, the thriller drama will find the Oscar winner playing Ed Hoffman, the manipulative CIA boss who teams with operative Roger Ferris, portrayed by DiCaprio, to trap a dangerous Al-Qaeda leader by planting a false rumor that the bomber is in cahoots with the Americans.
Shooting is scheduled to start this fall under the direction of Ridley Scott who will carry out the job from the script William Monahan wrote for Warner Bros. Pictures. The English filmmaker is also set to produce alongside Donald De Line with Michael Costigan executive producing.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says