Russell Crowe Is Full of "Lies"
Making the project a real high-profile property, filmmakers of "Body of Lies" have delightfully picked up Russell Crowe to join previously-announced Leonardo DiCaprio in the flick's cast lineup, Variety has confirmed.
An adaptation of the David Ignatius novel, the thriller drama will find the Oscar winner playing Ed Hoffman, the manipulative CIA boss who teams with operative Roger Ferris, portrayed by DiCaprio, to trap a dangerous Al-Qaeda leader by planting a false rumor that the bomber is in cahoots with the Americans.
Shooting is scheduled to start this fall under the direction of Ridley Scott who will carry out the job from the script William Monahan wrote for Warner Bros. Pictures. The English filmmaker is also set to produce alongside Donald De Line with Michael Costigan executive producing.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars