Russell Crowe Is Full of "Lies"
Making the project a real high-profile property, filmmakers of "Body of Lies" have delightfully picked up Russell Crowe to join previously-announced Leonardo DiCaprio in the flick's cast lineup, Variety has confirmed.
An adaptation of the David Ignatius novel, the thriller drama will find the Oscar winner playing Ed Hoffman, the manipulative CIA boss who teams with operative Roger Ferris, portrayed by DiCaprio, to trap a dangerous Al-Qaeda leader by planting a false rumor that the bomber is in cahoots with the Americans.
Shooting is scheduled to start this fall under the direction of Ridley Scott who will carry out the job from the script William Monahan wrote for Warner Bros. Pictures. The English filmmaker is also set to produce alongside Donald De Line with Michael Costigan executive producing.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones