Rapper Eve Pleaded No Contest to DUI Charges
Eve pleaded guilty to drunk driving. The rapper was pleaded no contest Thursday June 28th to driving under the influence (DUI) stemmed from an April incident during which she crashed her car in Hollywood.
Eve's lawyer Blair Berk entered the plea in Los Angeles County Superior Court and was pleaded no contest to the charges on behalf of the star.
As part of the deal, the prosecutor dropped two other misdemeanor charges of driving impaired and driving without proof of insurance. Under the plea, Eve is ordered to wear an alcohol-detecting ankle bracelet for 45 days and attend a series of classes for first-time drunken-driving offenders. She, additionally, also is fined $1,400 and placed on three years informal probation.
Eve was arrested on April 26 after her gold Maserati struck a center median on Hollywood Boulevard. She faced a maximum sentence of six months in jail and a $1,000 fine.
More Eve News
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host