Rapper Eve Pleaded No Contest to DUI Charges
Eve pleaded guilty to drunk driving. The rapper was pleaded no contest Thursday June 28th to driving under the influence (DUI) stemmed from an April incident during which she crashed her car in Hollywood.
Eve's lawyer Blair Berk entered the plea in Los Angeles County Superior Court and was pleaded no contest to the charges on behalf of the star.
As part of the deal, the prosecutor dropped two other misdemeanor charges of driving impaired and driving without proof of insurance. Under the plea, Eve is ordered to wear an alcohol-detecting ankle bracelet for 45 days and attend a series of classes for first-time drunken-driving offenders. She, additionally, also is fined $1,400 and placed on three years informal probation.
Eve was arrested on April 26 after her gold Maserati struck a center median on Hollywood Boulevard. She faced a maximum sentence of six months in jail and a $1,000 fine.
More Eve News
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie