Rapper Eve Pleaded No Contest to DUI Charges
Eve pleaded guilty to drunk driving. The rapper was pleaded no contest Thursday June 28th to driving under the influence (DUI) stemmed from an April incident during which she crashed her car in Hollywood.
Eve's lawyer Blair Berk entered the plea in Los Angeles County Superior Court and was pleaded no contest to the charges on behalf of the star.
As part of the deal, the prosecutor dropped two other misdemeanor charges of driving impaired and driving without proof of insurance. Under the plea, Eve is ordered to wear an alcohol-detecting ankle bracelet for 45 days and attend a series of classes for first-time drunken-driving offenders. She, additionally, also is fined $1,400 and placed on three years informal probation.
Eve was arrested on April 26 after her gold Maserati struck a center median on Hollywood Boulevard. She faced a maximum sentence of six months in jail and a $1,000 fine.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked