Paris Hilton, the $1 Million Business Guru
Paris Hilton would like to add one new career into her resume, business guru. The socialite and reality TV star has been offered a $1 million payment to become American self-help group The Learning Annex's speaker, teaching people "How to Build Your Brand".
The Learning Annex President and Founder Bill Zanker confirmed the offer, telling the New York Post newspaper, "We just sent over the offer to her this morning, and I think there's a good chance she'd do it. She's a brilliant entrepreneur. I believe she can offer her knowledge and give back to other entrepreneurs. She's obviously brilliant, and my students would love her."
Paris reportedly has got the offer for speaking at the "The Learning Annex Real Estate and Wealth Expos" in Seattle, Chicago, New York and Boston.
If only Paris would accept the offer, it will make her the second highest-paid speaker behind property tycoon Donald Trump who's been paid for $1.5 million to teach a class.
More Paris Hilton News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'