The Killers Declining Next Glastonbury Slot
Rock outfit The Killers that became one of the highly anticipated acts in this year's Glastonbury Festival said that they would never play in the event again. Not that they had a bad experience but rather a fear that they won't come as good.
Frontman Brandon Flowers said in a statement, "This will probably be the last time we play here. You only get one real shot at it and this is ours. However, the band confirmed that they won't be absent from the festival forever. If we ever come back, we'll be The Who's age.
Flowers also addressed other reason to it by saying, "I was trying to channel all my nerves into some positive energy, but 10 minutes before I was total wreck. The idea of headlining this festival was just so far off for us when we first played here."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says