The Killers Declining Next Glastonbury Slot
Rock outfit The Killers that became one of the highly anticipated acts in this year's Glastonbury Festival said that they would never play in the event again. Not that they had a bad experience but rather a fear that they won't come as good.
Frontman Brandon Flowers said in a statement, "This will probably be the last time we play here. You only get one real shot at it and this is ours. However, the band confirmed that they won't be absent from the festival forever. If we ever come back, we'll be The Who's age.
Flowers also addressed other reason to it by saying, "I was trying to channel all my nerves into some positive energy, but 10 minutes before I was total wreck. The idea of headlining this festival was just so far off for us when we first played here."
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch