The Killers Declining Next Glastonbury Slot
Rock outfit The Killers that became one of the highly anticipated acts in this year's Glastonbury Festival said that they would never play in the event again. Not that they had a bad experience but rather a fear that they won't come as good.
Frontman Brandon Flowers said in a statement, "This will probably be the last time we play here. You only get one real shot at it and this is ours. However, the band confirmed that they won't be absent from the festival forever. If we ever come back, we'll be The Who's age.
Flowers also addressed other reason to it by saying, "I was trying to channel all my nerves into some positive energy, but 10 minutes before I was total wreck. The idea of headlining this festival was just so far off for us when we first played here."
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers