The Killers Declining Next Glastonbury Slot
Rock outfit The Killers that became one of the highly anticipated acts in this year's Glastonbury Festival said that they would never play in the event again. Not that they had a bad experience but rather a fear that they won't come as good.
Frontman Brandon Flowers said in a statement, "This will probably be the last time we play here. You only get one real shot at it and this is ours. However, the band confirmed that they won't be absent from the festival forever. If we ever come back, we'll be The Who's age.
Flowers also addressed other reason to it by saying, "I was trying to channel all my nerves into some positive energy, but 10 minutes before I was total wreck. The idea of headlining this festival was just so far off for us when we first played here."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'