The Killers Declining Next Glastonbury Slot
Rock outfit The Killers that became one of the highly anticipated acts in this year's Glastonbury Festival said that they would never play in the event again. Not that they had a bad experience but rather a fear that they won't come as good.
Frontman Brandon Flowers said in a statement, "This will probably be the last time we play here. You only get one real shot at it and this is ours. However, the band confirmed that they won't be absent from the festival forever. If we ever come back, we'll be The Who's age.
Flowers also addressed other reason to it by saying, "I was trying to channel all my nerves into some positive energy, but 10 minutes before I was total wreck. The idea of headlining this festival was just so far off for us when we first played here."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation