Yeah! Usher and Fiancee Expecting First Child
It's another first for Usher that he's going to be a dad. The R&B icon and his stylist fiancee Tameka Foster are expecting their first child together, it has been confirmed.
The happy couple released a statement to the Associated Press Wednesday June 27th, saying "We are extremely excited at this point in our lives planning our wedding and the joy that comes with expecting our first child together. We hope people will be happy for us and respect our privacy during this happy period in our lives."
The unborn baby, reportedly due in the fall, will be the fourth child for Foster and the first for Usher.
Just a week ago Foster hinted in an interview with Essence.com she's planning to have children with Usher, claiming "This is the man I love and plan to spend the rest of my life with, so why wouldn't I want to share that bond of bringing another life into this world with him?"
In the meantime, Usher is busy working on his fifth studio album, a follow up to his 2004 multiplatinum-selling "Confessions". The as yet untitled LP is due to be released September later this year.
More Usher News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?