Yeah! Usher and Fiancee Expecting First Child
It's another first for Usher that he's going to be a dad. The R&B icon and his stylist fiancee Tameka Foster are expecting their first child together, it has been confirmed.
The happy couple released a statement to the Associated Press Wednesday June 27th, saying "We are extremely excited at this point in our lives planning our wedding and the joy that comes with expecting our first child together. We hope people will be happy for us and respect our privacy during this happy period in our lives."
The unborn baby, reportedly due in the fall, will be the fourth child for Foster and the first for Usher.
Just a week ago Foster hinted in an interview with Essence.com she's planning to have children with Usher, claiming "This is the man I love and plan to spend the rest of my life with, so why wouldn't I want to share that bond of bringing another life into this world with him?"
In the meantime, Usher is busy working on his fifth studio album, a follow up to his 2004 multiplatinum-selling "Confessions". The as yet untitled LP is due to be released September later this year.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'