Yeah! Usher and Fiancee Expecting First Child
It's another first for Usher that he's going to be a dad. The R&B icon and his stylist fiancee Tameka Foster are expecting their first child together, it has been confirmed.
The happy couple released a statement to the Associated Press Wednesday June 27th, saying "We are extremely excited at this point in our lives planning our wedding and the joy that comes with expecting our first child together. We hope people will be happy for us and respect our privacy during this happy period in our lives."
The unborn baby, reportedly due in the fall, will be the fourth child for Foster and the first for Usher.
Just a week ago Foster hinted in an interview with Essence.com she's planning to have children with Usher, claiming "This is the man I love and plan to spend the rest of my life with, so why wouldn't I want to share that bond of bringing another life into this world with him?"
In the meantime, Usher is busy working on his fifth studio album, a follow up to his 2004 multiplatinum-selling "Confessions". The as yet untitled LP is due to be released September later this year.
More Usher News
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'