Paris Hilton's Tell-All Interview with People
Prior to her scheduled interview with Larry King on CNN Wednesday night June 27th at 9 p.m. ET, the now free Paris Hilton sat with People magazine's Jess Cagle and Elizabeth Leonard for an exclusive interview concerning her recent stay at the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, Calif.
Spills the bean on her jail sentence, Paris during the exclusive interview and photo shoot also reveals the medical problems that led her to be sentenced to home detention, telling the publication she was "in the fetal position, basically in hysterics" and "having severe anxiety and panic attacks" during her first few days in jail.
Being asked on her fellow inmates, the socialite and reality TV star said, "All of the inmates were very supportive. There were girls next to me. We could talk through the vents and they were just really sweet."
Furthermore, Paris revealed she spent time in jail reading the Bible and praying to God for strength. "There was a nun who works at the jail for all the ladies, and she would come every day and we would pray," so she told People. On getting out of jail, she commented, "Just being able to hug my mom felt so great, and I really needed it 'cause I haven't had a hug in a long time."
Also promised to change her ways of life and do more to help people, Paris vowed to prove critics they were wrong and that leaving behind bars has changed her into a better person, saying "They're wrong and they don't know me. I'm a good person. I'm a compassionate person. I have a big heart. I'm sincere, and they'll see."
More Paris Hilton News
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia