"Indy 4" Day-One Shooting Video Hits
Managed to get "Fourth Installment of the Indiana Jones Adventures" into production as scheduled on Monday, June 18, director Steven Spielberg has delightfully submitted a brief video from that day on IndianaJones.com.
Recently shown on "Entertainment Tonight", the clip can only be seen in QuickTime 6 format on the web. It provided a look on Spielberg and executive producer George Lucas standing behind a camera together, among others.
A Lucasfilm Ltd. production set to be distributed by Paramount Pictures, "Indy 4" marks the return of Frank Marshall on the producer's chair with Kathleen Kennedy joining Lucas to executive produce. Filming on the movie will be continued in New Haven, Connecticut this Thursday, June 28 to run until July 7 before moving to Hamakua Coast in Hawaii.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie