"Indy 4" Day-One Shooting Video Hits
Managed to get "Fourth Installment of the Indiana Jones Adventures" into production as scheduled on Monday, June 18, director Steven Spielberg has delightfully submitted a brief video from that day on IndianaJones.com.
Recently shown on "Entertainment Tonight", the clip can only be seen in QuickTime 6 format on the web. It provided a look on Spielberg and executive producer George Lucas standing behind a camera together, among others.
A Lucasfilm Ltd. production set to be distributed by Paramount Pictures, "Indy 4" marks the return of Frank Marshall on the producer's chair with Kathleen Kennedy joining Lucas to executive produce. Filming on the movie will be continued in New Haven, Connecticut this Thursday, June 28 to run until July 7 before moving to Hamakua Coast in Hawaii.
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville