"Indy 4" Day-One Shooting Video Hits
Managed to get "Fourth Installment of the Indiana Jones Adventures" into production as scheduled on Monday, June 18, director Steven Spielberg has delightfully submitted a brief video from that day on IndianaJones.com.
Recently shown on "Entertainment Tonight", the clip can only be seen in QuickTime 6 format on the web. It provided a look on Spielberg and executive producer George Lucas standing behind a camera together, among others.
A Lucasfilm Ltd. production set to be distributed by Paramount Pictures, "Indy 4" marks the return of Frank Marshall on the producer's chair with Kathleen Kennedy joining Lucas to executive produce. Filming on the movie will be continued in New Haven, Connecticut this Thursday, June 28 to run until July 7 before moving to Hamakua Coast in Hawaii.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce