"Iron Man" Shooting Done
Able to carry out the process smoothly, director Jon Favreau has informed through his MySpace group that principal photography on "Iron Man" has been finished with the filming on the final scenes in Caesar's Palace.
"After motoring through the delerium of a sleepless shooting marathon, I am proud to report that we have handily completed our movie on time and on budget," so he wrote. "What a great way to end."
In the same post, the Queens-born filmmaker also raises a degree of curiosity as he expressed his gratitude towards "Caesars for their hospitality, generosity, and Swank accomodations" on the next line. This certainly gives ambiguous meaning on the "Swank" word for it could indicate that actress Hilary Swank may possibly take part as a cameo in the movie or simply means the synonym of classy, upscale, luxurious, and exclusive as English dictionary suggests.
An adaptation of Marvel Comics' iconic character, "Iron Man" focuses on billionaire industrialist and genius inventor Tony Stark who builds a high-tech suit of armor to protect the world as the titular superhero. While the flick is slated for a May 2, 2008 release, a possible new promo site for it reportedly has been put on the web at StarkIronWorks.com.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars