"Disturbia" Duo Hunts the "Eagle"
Drawing in the twosome to once again stay under its banner, DreamWorks Pictures has assigned its "Disturbia" star Shia LaBeouf and helmer D.J. Caruso to work together on a new thriller it is currently gearing up for production.
Titled "Eagle Eye", the picture centers on a young slacker whose overachieving twin brother has died mysteriously. Upon his return to home, he and a single mother surprisingly find themselves being framed as terrorists and forced to become members of a cell that has plans to carry out a political assassination, leading them to team up to extricate themselves from the situation.
Project is scheduled to begin filming this fall after "Insomnia" scribe Hillary Seitz completes her rewrite on the script that Dan McDermott initially penned based on an original idea by Steven Spielberg. Meanwhile, LaBeouf is said to currently be in the state of finalizing a deal to portray the young guy.
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist