"Disturbia" Duo Hunts the "Eagle"
Drawing in the twosome to once again stay under its banner, DreamWorks Pictures has assigned its "Disturbia" star Shia LaBeouf and helmer D.J. Caruso to work together on a new thriller it is currently gearing up for production.
Titled "Eagle Eye", the picture centers on a young slacker whose overachieving twin brother has died mysteriously. Upon his return to home, he and a single mother surprisingly find themselves being framed as terrorists and forced to become members of a cell that has plans to carry out a political assassination, leading them to team up to extricate themselves from the situation.
Project is scheduled to begin filming this fall after "Insomnia" scribe Hillary Seitz completes her rewrite on the script that Dan McDermott initially penned based on an original idea by Steven Spielberg. Meanwhile, LaBeouf is said to currently be in the state of finalizing a deal to portray the young guy.
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young