"Disturbia" Duo Hunts the "Eagle"
Drawing in the twosome to once again stay under its banner, DreamWorks Pictures has assigned its "Disturbia" star Shia LaBeouf and helmer D.J. Caruso to work together on a new thriller it is currently gearing up for production.
Titled "Eagle Eye", the picture centers on a young slacker whose overachieving twin brother has died mysteriously. Upon his return to home, he and a single mother surprisingly find themselves being framed as terrorists and forced to become members of a cell that has plans to carry out a political assassination, leading them to team up to extricate themselves from the situation.
Project is scheduled to begin filming this fall after "Insomnia" scribe Hillary Seitz completes her rewrite on the script that Dan McDermott initially penned based on an original idea by Steven Spielberg. Meanwhile, LaBeouf is said to currently be in the state of finalizing a deal to portray the young guy.
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert