"Disturbia" Duo Hunts the "Eagle"
Drawing in the twosome to once again stay under its banner, DreamWorks Pictures has assigned its "Disturbia" star Shia LaBeouf and helmer D.J. Caruso to work together on a new thriller it is currently gearing up for production.
Titled "Eagle Eye", the picture centers on a young slacker whose overachieving twin brother has died mysteriously. Upon his return to home, he and a single mother surprisingly find themselves being framed as terrorists and forced to become members of a cell that has plans to carry out a political assassination, leading them to team up to extricate themselves from the situation.
Project is scheduled to begin filming this fall after "Insomnia" scribe Hillary Seitz completes her rewrite on the script that Dan McDermott initially penned based on an original idea by Steven Spielberg. Meanwhile, LaBeouf is said to currently be in the state of finalizing a deal to portray the young guy.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season