"Disturbia" Duo Hunts the "Eagle"
Drawing in the twosome to once again stay under its banner, DreamWorks Pictures has assigned its "Disturbia" star Shia LaBeouf and helmer D.J. Caruso to work together on a new thriller it is currently gearing up for production.
Titled "Eagle Eye", the picture centers on a young slacker whose overachieving twin brother has died mysteriously. Upon his return to home, he and a single mother surprisingly find themselves being framed as terrorists and forced to become members of a cell that has plans to carry out a political assassination, leading them to team up to extricate themselves from the situation.
Project is scheduled to begin filming this fall after "Insomnia" scribe Hillary Seitz completes her rewrite on the script that Dan McDermott initially penned based on an original idea by Steven Spielberg. Meanwhile, LaBeouf is said to currently be in the state of finalizing a deal to portray the young guy.
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?