Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley to Marry on Dec 23rd
New rumors surface by the hour that Katherine Heigl and her fiance Josh Kelley will walk down the aisle Dec 23rd later this year.
"She picked the date - Dec. 23, just two days before Christmas," an insider reveals to Life & Style Weekly. "It just works because she'll be in the middle of a holiday break for her show, and she'll still have enough time after for a short honeymoon!"
Detailing on the wedding plan, the insider further reveals, "Everyone is already so full of cheer just before Christmas, so, to throw in a wedding at that time - she just loved the idea. Her idea is to get married under this snow covered tent at her property with Josh in rural Utah. She wants glamour, so the dress is upscale. But she also wanted everything to feel down-to-earth, natural and beautiful."
Heigl and Josh first met on the set of his music video for "Only You" in 2005. They then got engaged in June 2006.
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!