Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley to Marry on Dec 23rd
New rumors surface by the hour that Katherine Heigl and her fiance Josh Kelley will walk down the aisle Dec 23rd later this year.
"She picked the date - Dec. 23, just two days before Christmas," an insider reveals to Life & Style Weekly. "It just works because she'll be in the middle of a holiday break for her show, and she'll still have enough time after for a short honeymoon!"
Detailing on the wedding plan, the insider further reveals, "Everyone is already so full of cheer just before Christmas, so, to throw in a wedding at that time - she just loved the idea. Her idea is to get married under this snow covered tent at her property with Josh in rural Utah. She wants glamour, so the dress is upscale. But she also wanted everything to feel down-to-earth, natural and beautiful."
Heigl and Josh first met on the set of his music video for "Only You" in 2005. They then got engaged in June 2006.
More Katherine Heigl News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!