Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley to Marry on Dec 23rd
New rumors surface by the hour that Katherine Heigl and her fiance Josh Kelley will walk down the aisle Dec 23rd later this year.
"She picked the date - Dec. 23, just two days before Christmas," an insider reveals to Life & Style Weekly. "It just works because she'll be in the middle of a holiday break for her show, and she'll still have enough time after for a short honeymoon!"
Detailing on the wedding plan, the insider further reveals, "Everyone is already so full of cheer just before Christmas, so, to throw in a wedding at that time - she just loved the idea. Her idea is to get married under this snow covered tent at her property with Josh in rural Utah. She wants glamour, so the dress is upscale. But she also wanted everything to feel down-to-earth, natural and beautiful."
Heigl and Josh first met on the set of his music video for "Only You" in 2005. They then got engaged in June 2006.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart