Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley to Marry on Dec 23rd
New rumors surface by the hour that Katherine Heigl and her fiance Josh Kelley will walk down the aisle Dec 23rd later this year.
"She picked the date - Dec. 23, just two days before Christmas," an insider reveals to Life & Style Weekly. "It just works because she'll be in the middle of a holiday break for her show, and she'll still have enough time after for a short honeymoon!"
Detailing on the wedding plan, the insider further reveals, "Everyone is already so full of cheer just before Christmas, so, to throw in a wedding at that time - she just loved the idea. Her idea is to get married under this snow covered tent at her property with Josh in rural Utah. She wants glamour, so the dress is upscale. But she also wanted everything to feel down-to-earth, natural and beautiful."
Heigl and Josh first met on the set of his music video for "Only You" in 2005. They then got engaged in June 2006.
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'