No Doubt Popped in Gwen Stefani's Gigs
Coming to the end of her North American leg, Gwen Stefani decided to sweeten things up by presenting No Doubt in her Sweet Escape tour. Not only one, she gave two consecutive days for the rare scene.
It was during her Friday (06/22/2007) gig in hometown California that she was joined by other members of No Doubt - Tony Kanal, Adrian Young and Tom Dumont. Right at the end of her solo show, the boys suddenly jumped on the stage and played four hits as encore. The next day that was still held at Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre, Irvine also saw the boys returning to the stage and played another four songs.
21-year old fan Amie Apocada recalled the second night as "the best in a long time". She wrote in MTV blog: "All of a sudden the boys from No Doubt came out for the encore!! Everyone went crazy! They played four songs ... they started off with 'Just a Girl' then played 'Hella Good,' 'Sunday Morning' (my fav) and 'Spiderwebs.' I will NEVER forget that night!"
The band that went to hiatus since 2004 is working on a new album and is waiting for Stefani to finish her solo tour so that she can chip in her voice in the studio. Stefani's tour will stretch up to October 20 in Czech Republic.
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot