Kurt Cobain Made Into Toy Dolls, Lunch Boxes, and Key Chains
Courtney Love changes her mind concerning her late husband Kurt Cobain's license. Initially slammed shoe manufacturer Dr. Martens for using an image of Cobain to sell its boots in England, the troubled rocker surprisingly allowed the National Entertainment Collectibles Association (NECA) to print his pictures on their products.
Besides being made into toy dolls, Cobain's likeness also featured on a new line of lunch boxes and a key chain. No other details being released on the products.
Love made headlines last month when she slammed Dr. Martens for using Cobain's image in an advertisement showing the late Nirvana frontman wearing black Dr Martens boots, draped in an angelic robe and sitting on a cloud, branded it as "despicable".
"Courtney had no idea this was taking place and would never have approved it. She thinks it's outrageous that a company is allowed to commercially gain from such a despicable use of her husband's picture," her representative said at that time.
Responded to the complaint, the shoe company then quickly issued an apology while had the ads featuring Cobain being axed.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons