Kurt Cobain Made Into Toy Dolls, Lunch Boxes, and Key Chains
Courtney Love changes her mind concerning her late husband Kurt Cobain's license. Initially slammed shoe manufacturer Dr. Martens for using an image of Cobain to sell its boots in England, the troubled rocker surprisingly allowed the National Entertainment Collectibles Association (NECA) to print his pictures on their products.
Besides being made into toy dolls, Cobain's likeness also featured on a new line of lunch boxes and a key chain. No other details being released on the products.
Love made headlines last month when she slammed Dr. Martens for using Cobain's image in an advertisement showing the late Nirvana frontman wearing black Dr Martens boots, draped in an angelic robe and sitting on a cloud, branded it as "despicable".
"Courtney had no idea this was taking place and would never have approved it. She thinks it's outrageous that a company is allowed to commercially gain from such a despicable use of her husband's picture," her representative said at that time.
Responded to the complaint, the shoe company then quickly issued an apology while had the ads featuring Cobain being axed.
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors