Led Zeppelin Reuniting for Third Time?
Rock legend Led Zeppelin is reported having the third reunion. The band may reform for a one-off show in respect of the late Atlantic Records founder Ahmet Ethergun.
Reported by World Entertainment News, the band has reached the agreement term but is still waiting for the exact date. A source said, "No one can quite believe it, but during discussions about the concert they all gave the green light to a tour if it all does well and they don't all fall out. It has been hoped for and denied for years."
The source also further claimed that a reunion tour will take place after that. Slated for 2008, the three surviving members - Robert Plant, Jimmy Page, and John Paul Jones - will be joined by John Bonham's son, Jason on drums.
The band previously reunited for the first time since Bonham's 1980 death for Live Aid in 1985. The second reunion took place three years later with Jason for Atlantic Records 40th Anniversary concert.
Ethergun's memorial concert will take place in London. Several artists like Neil Young, Crosby, Stills & Nash, Eric Clapton, Stevie Nicks have paid their respect last April in New York.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip