Have Your First Peak of Tiger Woods' Baby Daughter's Photos
The Woods family goes public. Tiger Woods posted the first photos of her newly born daughter, Sam Alexis Woods, on his official Website Monday June 25th, just one week after she was born.
There are four snapshots on the Website, one of which shows the avid golfer cuddles with his newborn and his wife Elin Nordegren. Also joining the happy family for the photo spread are their dogs Taz, a border collie, and Yogi, a labradoodle.
In another photo, Sam Alexis is shown alone while sleeping. Visit the Website for a peak on the family's photos.
Woods and Nordegren, a Swedish former nanny and model, met at the 2001 British Open. They got married on October 5, 2004. He announced the birth of his baby on his Website, saying "Both Elin and Sam are doing well and resting peacefully. We want to thank our doctors and the hospital staff for all their dedicated and hard work. This is truly a special time in our lives and we look forward to introducing Sam to our family and friends over the next few weeks. We thank everyone for their well wishes and continued respect of our privacy."
More Tiger Woods News
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna