Have Your First Peak of Tiger Woods' Baby Daughter's Photos
The Woods family goes public. Tiger Woods posted the first photos of her newly born daughter, Sam Alexis Woods, on his official Website Monday June 25th, just one week after she was born.
There are four snapshots on the Website, one of which shows the avid golfer cuddles with his newborn and his wife Elin Nordegren. Also joining the happy family for the photo spread are their dogs Taz, a border collie, and Yogi, a labradoodle.
In another photo, Sam Alexis is shown alone while sleeping. Visit the Website for a peak on the family's photos.
Woods and Nordegren, a Swedish former nanny and model, met at the 2001 British Open. They got married on October 5, 2004. He announced the birth of his baby on his Website, saying "Both Elin and Sam are doing well and resting peacefully. We want to thank our doctors and the hospital staff for all their dedicated and hard work. This is truly a special time in our lives and we look forward to introducing Sam to our family and friends over the next few weeks. We thank everyone for their well wishes and continued respect of our privacy."
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie