Have Your First Peak of Tiger Woods' Baby Daughter's Photos
The Woods family goes public. Tiger Woods posted the first photos of her newly born daughter, Sam Alexis Woods, on his official Website Monday June 25th, just one week after she was born.
There are four snapshots on the Website, one of which shows the avid golfer cuddles with his newborn and his wife Elin Nordegren. Also joining the happy family for the photo spread are their dogs Taz, a border collie, and Yogi, a labradoodle.
In another photo, Sam Alexis is shown alone while sleeping. Visit the Website for a peak on the family's photos.
Woods and Nordegren, a Swedish former nanny and model, met at the 2001 British Open. They got married on October 5, 2004. He announced the birth of his baby on his Website, saying "Both Elin and Sam are doing well and resting peacefully. We want to thank our doctors and the hospital staff for all their dedicated and hard work. This is truly a special time in our lives and we look forward to introducing Sam to our family and friends over the next few weeks. We thank everyone for their well wishes and continued respect of our privacy."
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern