OK! Magazine Has Won the Rights to Publish Eva Longoria's Wedding Photos
The bidding war is over and the winner is OK!. The celebrity magazine has reportedly won the rights to publish Eva Longoria and Tony Parker's wedding photos for a reported $2 million.
"These were obviously highly coveted photos, and we were thrilled to negotiate the exclusive rights. Covering great moments with the celebrities that we love is what the magazine's all about," OK! editor-in-chief Sara Ivens commented in a statement.
Rival magazine, People, who lose the exclusive coverage of the wedding, surely feels upset about that. "People editors broke the story of their wedding and were working hard with Eva's reps [to secure the picture rights]," a source was quoted as saying. "They were upset about losing the photos."
Eva and Tony will walk down the aisle July 7th later this year at the Chateau Vaux-le-Vicomte, a 17th-century castle famed for its gardens, reportedly big enough to accommodate the couple's huge guests, to include her "Desperate Housewives" co-stars among others.
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson