OK! Magazine Has Won the Rights to Publish Eva Longoria's Wedding Photos
The bidding war is over and the winner is OK!. The celebrity magazine has reportedly won the rights to publish Eva Longoria and Tony Parker's wedding photos for a reported $2 million.
"These were obviously highly coveted photos, and we were thrilled to negotiate the exclusive rights. Covering great moments with the celebrities that we love is what the magazine's all about," OK! editor-in-chief Sara Ivens commented in a statement.
Rival magazine, People, who lose the exclusive coverage of the wedding, surely feels upset about that. "People editors broke the story of their wedding and were working hard with Eva's reps [to secure the picture rights]," a source was quoted as saying. "They were upset about losing the photos."
Eva and Tony will walk down the aisle July 7th later this year at the Chateau Vaux-le-Vicomte, a 17th-century castle famed for its gardens, reportedly big enough to accommodate the couple's huge guests, to include her "Desperate Housewives" co-stars among others.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective