OK! Magazine Has Won the Rights to Publish Eva Longoria's Wedding Photos
The bidding war is over and the winner is OK!. The celebrity magazine has reportedly won the rights to publish Eva Longoria and Tony Parker's wedding photos for a reported $2 million.
"These were obviously highly coveted photos, and we were thrilled to negotiate the exclusive rights. Covering great moments with the celebrities that we love is what the magazine's all about," OK! editor-in-chief Sara Ivens commented in a statement.
Rival magazine, People, who lose the exclusive coverage of the wedding, surely feels upset about that. "People editors broke the story of their wedding and were working hard with Eva's reps [to secure the picture rights]," a source was quoted as saying. "They were upset about losing the photos."
Eva and Tony will walk down the aisle July 7th later this year at the Chateau Vaux-le-Vicomte, a 17th-century castle famed for its gardens, reportedly big enough to accommodate the couple's huge guests, to include her "Desperate Housewives" co-stars among others.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked