OK! Magazine Has Won the Rights to Publish Eva Longoria's Wedding Photos
The bidding war is over and the winner is OK!. The celebrity magazine has reportedly won the rights to publish Eva Longoria and Tony Parker's wedding photos for a reported $2 million.
"These were obviously highly coveted photos, and we were thrilled to negotiate the exclusive rights. Covering great moments with the celebrities that we love is what the magazine's all about," OK! editor-in-chief Sara Ivens commented in a statement.
Rival magazine, People, who lose the exclusive coverage of the wedding, surely feels upset about that. "People editors broke the story of their wedding and were working hard with Eva's reps [to secure the picture rights]," a source was quoted as saying. "They were upset about losing the photos."
Eva and Tony will walk down the aisle July 7th later this year at the Chateau Vaux-le-Vicomte, a 17th-century castle famed for its gardens, reportedly big enough to accommodate the couple's huge guests, to include her "Desperate Housewives" co-stars among others.
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos