OK! Magazine Has Won the Rights to Publish Eva Longoria's Wedding Photos
The bidding war is over and the winner is OK!. The celebrity magazine has reportedly won the rights to publish Eva Longoria and Tony Parker's wedding photos for a reported $2 million.
"These were obviously highly coveted photos, and we were thrilled to negotiate the exclusive rights. Covering great moments with the celebrities that we love is what the magazine's all about," OK! editor-in-chief Sara Ivens commented in a statement.
Rival magazine, People, who lose the exclusive coverage of the wedding, surely feels upset about that. "People editors broke the story of their wedding and were working hard with Eva's reps [to secure the picture rights]," a source was quoted as saying. "They were upset about losing the photos."
Eva and Tony will walk down the aisle July 7th later this year at the Chateau Vaux-le-Vicomte, a 17th-century castle famed for its gardens, reportedly big enough to accommodate the couple's huge guests, to include her "Desperate Housewives" co-stars among others.
More Eva Longoria News
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture