Nicole Kidman Loves "Nintendo Brain Training"
Playing Nintendo is Nicole Kidman's another hobby besides acting. The Oscar-winning actress has been booked to be the new face of Nintendo's advert campaign for its new video game.
The new game, called "More Brain Training From Dr Kawashima: How Old Is Your Brain?" reportedly is set to help keeping the user's brain stay active through a series of "exercises". And the promotion ads will feature Nicole in a home setting, relaxing and training her brain, speaking into the Nintendo DS console to complete the exercises and memorizing numbers.
"I love the concept that Nintendo is reaching out to new audiences with their self improvement products like Brain Training. Most importantly, I've quickly found that training my brain is a great way to keep my mind feeling young," so the Aussie actress said.
Set to appear in print and on TV in Europe as part of a 60-day brain exercise program for the new game, Nicole is having the ads featuring her launched on ITV1 on June 25th.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC