Nicole Kidman Loves "Nintendo Brain Training"
Playing Nintendo is Nicole Kidman's another hobby besides acting. The Oscar-winning actress has been booked to be the new face of Nintendo's advert campaign for its new video game.
The new game, called "More Brain Training From Dr Kawashima: How Old Is Your Brain?" reportedly is set to help keeping the user's brain stay active through a series of "exercises". And the promotion ads will feature Nicole in a home setting, relaxing and training her brain, speaking into the Nintendo DS console to complete the exercises and memorizing numbers.
"I love the concept that Nintendo is reaching out to new audiences with their self improvement products like Brain Training. Most importantly, I've quickly found that training my brain is a great way to keep my mind feeling young," so the Aussie actress said.
Set to appear in print and on TV in Europe as part of a 60-day brain exercise program for the new game, Nicole is having the ads featuring her launched on ITV1 on June 25th.
More Nicole Kidman News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video