Nicole Kidman Loves "Nintendo Brain Training"
Playing Nintendo is Nicole Kidman's another hobby besides acting. The Oscar-winning actress has been booked to be the new face of Nintendo's advert campaign for its new video game.
The new game, called "More Brain Training From Dr Kawashima: How Old Is Your Brain?" reportedly is set to help keeping the user's brain stay active through a series of "exercises". And the promotion ads will feature Nicole in a home setting, relaxing and training her brain, speaking into the Nintendo DS console to complete the exercises and memorizing numbers.
"I love the concept that Nintendo is reaching out to new audiences with their self improvement products like Brain Training. Most importantly, I've quickly found that training my brain is a great way to keep my mind feeling young," so the Aussie actress said.
Set to appear in print and on TV in Europe as part of a 60-day brain exercise program for the new game, Nicole is having the ads featuring her launched on ITV1 on June 25th.
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens