Nicole Kidman Loves "Nintendo Brain Training"
Playing Nintendo is Nicole Kidman's another hobby besides acting. The Oscar-winning actress has been booked to be the new face of Nintendo's advert campaign for its new video game.
The new game, called "More Brain Training From Dr Kawashima: How Old Is Your Brain?" reportedly is set to help keeping the user's brain stay active through a series of "exercises". And the promotion ads will feature Nicole in a home setting, relaxing and training her brain, speaking into the Nintendo DS console to complete the exercises and memorizing numbers.
"I love the concept that Nintendo is reaching out to new audiences with their self improvement products like Brain Training. Most importantly, I've quickly found that training my brain is a great way to keep my mind feeling young," so the Aussie actress said.
Set to appear in print and on TV in Europe as part of a 60-day brain exercise program for the new game, Nicole is having the ads featuring her launched on ITV1 on June 25th.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences