Angelina Jolie Discussing Her Family and Eating-Disorder Rumors with the Canadian Edition of Hello!
She's done numbers of interviews with various publications. And when it comes to discussing about her family and the eating-disorder rumors addressed to her, Angelina Jolie opens up and telling all about the issues to the Canadian edition of Hello! Magazine.
In the interviews, Jolie among other talks about her newly adopted son Pax, how he adjusting to family life, getting along with brother Maddox and sister Zahara. "He's a great kid. When we first met him, we thought he was really shy and really quiet, but about two days at home, we discovered that he is the loudest member of the family! He is very athletic, very bold", so said the actress about her boy.
Jolie, in further interview, put to rest rumors on her and partner Brad Pitt planning to adopt a child from the Czech Republic, saying "No. We're not considering any more adoptions at the moment. We're trying to make sure that all of our kids are adjusted first and that they all have individual time. We will have more children, but not right now."
Besides those topics, Jolie also spills the bean on how Brad helps her through the difficult moment when her mother, Marcheline Bertrand, passed away and her relationship with his parents. At one point, she also addressed those eating-disorder rumors, claiming "It's not something I want to be. I have always been lean, and this year I lost my mom, I have four kids, I finished breastfeeding and it's been hard to get my nutrition back on track and learn about my body after birth."
Click here to read the complete interview.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host