Jo Dee Messina Is Engaged to Marry
Jo Dee Messina is engaged to marry. The country music singer has engaged to businessman boyfriend Chris Deffenbaugh, her representative confirmed Friday June 22nd.
"This is such a happy time for us. And we are so appreciative for each other and for our families, friends and fans that have sent us cards and emails. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts", so the couple said in a joint statement.
Messina and Deffenbaugh are planning to marry in the fall. No further details being released.
Messina has had several number one hits and two platinum albums. She, furthermore, is known for her fiery personality and strong life-affirming music including fun, "kiss-off" songs. Deffenbaugh, meanwhile, owns and operates Deffenblaster Enterprises, which builds custom road cases and audio equipment.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch