Jo Dee Messina Is Engaged to Marry
Jo Dee Messina is engaged to marry. The country music singer has engaged to businessman boyfriend Chris Deffenbaugh, her representative confirmed Friday June 22nd.
"This is such a happy time for us. And we are so appreciative for each other and for our families, friends and fans that have sent us cards and emails. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts", so the couple said in a joint statement.
Messina and Deffenbaugh are planning to marry in the fall. No further details being released.
Messina has had several number one hits and two platinum albums. She, furthermore, is known for her fiery personality and strong life-affirming music including fun, "kiss-off" songs. Deffenbaugh, meanwhile, owns and operates Deffenblaster Enterprises, which builds custom road cases and audio equipment.
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2