Jo Dee Messina Is Engaged to Marry
Jo Dee Messina is engaged to marry. The country music singer has engaged to businessman boyfriend Chris Deffenbaugh, her representative confirmed Friday June 22nd.
"This is such a happy time for us. And we are so appreciative for each other and for our families, friends and fans that have sent us cards and emails. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts", so the couple said in a joint statement.
Messina and Deffenbaugh are planning to marry in the fall. No further details being released.
Messina has had several number one hits and two platinum albums. She, furthermore, is known for her fiery personality and strong life-affirming music including fun, "kiss-off" songs. Deffenbaugh, meanwhile, owns and operates Deffenblaster Enterprises, which builds custom road cases and audio equipment.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video