Jo Dee Messina Is Engaged to Marry
Jo Dee Messina is engaged to marry. The country music singer has engaged to businessman boyfriend Chris Deffenbaugh, her representative confirmed Friday June 22nd.
"This is such a happy time for us. And we are so appreciative for each other and for our families, friends and fans that have sent us cards and emails. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts", so the couple said in a joint statement.
Messina and Deffenbaugh are planning to marry in the fall. No further details being released.
Messina has had several number one hits and two platinum albums. She, furthermore, is known for her fiery personality and strong life-affirming music including fun, "kiss-off" songs. Deffenbaugh, meanwhile, owns and operates Deffenblaster Enterprises, which builds custom road cases and audio equipment.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked