Jo Dee Messina Is Engaged to Marry
Jo Dee Messina is engaged to marry. The country music singer has engaged to businessman boyfriend Chris Deffenbaugh, her representative confirmed Friday June 22nd.
"This is such a happy time for us. And we are so appreciative for each other and for our families, friends and fans that have sent us cards and emails. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts", so the couple said in a joint statement.
Messina and Deffenbaugh are planning to marry in the fall. No further details being released.
Messina has had several number one hits and two platinum albums. She, furthermore, is known for her fiery personality and strong life-affirming music including fun, "kiss-off" songs. Deffenbaugh, meanwhile, owns and operates Deffenblaster Enterprises, which builds custom road cases and audio equipment.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son