Sara Ramirez's Got Milk? Ads
Sara Ramirez gets her turn. The actress who won an Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series Screen Actors Guild Award for her role as Dr. Calliope "Callie" Torres in "Grey's Anatomy," is the latest celebrity to promote the "Got Milk?" ads.
The ad, featuring Ramirez in a red curvy dress, reads, "Great anatomy. In show business your figure, well, shows. That's why I drink milk. Studies suggest the nutrients in milk can play an important role in maintaining a healthy weight. Staying active, eating right, and drinking 24 ounces of lowfat or fat free milk a day helps you look your best. Bravo."
Joining fellow celebs, including the likes of Mariska Hargitay, Beyonce Knowles and Elizabeth Hurley who have all donned the famous ads, Ramirez has her "Got Milk?" ad debuts in the June 22nd issue of People magazine.
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC