Sara Ramirez's Got Milk? Ads
Sara Ramirez gets her turn. The actress who won an Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series Screen Actors Guild Award for her role as Dr. Calliope "Callie" Torres in "Grey's Anatomy," is the latest celebrity to promote the "Got Milk?" ads.
The ad, featuring Ramirez in a red curvy dress, reads, "Great anatomy. In show business your figure, well, shows. That's why I drink milk. Studies suggest the nutrients in milk can play an important role in maintaining a healthy weight. Staying active, eating right, and drinking 24 ounces of lowfat or fat free milk a day helps you look your best. Bravo."
Joining fellow celebs, including the likes of Mariska Hargitay, Beyonce Knowles and Elizabeth Hurley who have all donned the famous ads, Ramirez has her "Got Milk?" ad debuts in the June 22nd issue of People magazine.
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto