Sara Ramirez's Got Milk? Ads
Sara Ramirez gets her turn. The actress who won an Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series Screen Actors Guild Award for her role as Dr. Calliope "Callie" Torres in "Grey's Anatomy," is the latest celebrity to promote the "Got Milk?" ads.
The ad, featuring Ramirez in a red curvy dress, reads, "Great anatomy. In show business your figure, well, shows. That's why I drink milk. Studies suggest the nutrients in milk can play an important role in maintaining a healthy weight. Staying active, eating right, and drinking 24 ounces of lowfat or fat free milk a day helps you look your best. Bravo."
Joining fellow celebs, including the likes of Mariska Hargitay, Beyonce Knowles and Elizabeth Hurley who have all donned the famous ads, Ramirez has her "Got Milk?" ad debuts in the June 22nd issue of People magazine.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?