Sara Ramirez's Got Milk? Ads
Sara Ramirez gets her turn. The actress who won an Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series Screen Actors Guild Award for her role as Dr. Calliope "Callie" Torres in "Grey's Anatomy," is the latest celebrity to promote the "Got Milk?" ads.
The ad, featuring Ramirez in a red curvy dress, reads, "Great anatomy. In show business your figure, well, shows. That's why I drink milk. Studies suggest the nutrients in milk can play an important role in maintaining a healthy weight. Staying active, eating right, and drinking 24 ounces of lowfat or fat free milk a day helps you look your best. Bravo."
Joining fellow celebs, including the likes of Mariska Hargitay, Beyonce Knowles and Elizabeth Hurley who have all donned the famous ads, Ramirez has her "Got Milk?" ad debuts in the June 22nd issue of People magazine.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7