Sara Ramirez's Got Milk? Ads
Sara Ramirez gets her turn. The actress who won an Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series Screen Actors Guild Award for her role as Dr. Calliope "Callie" Torres in "Grey's Anatomy," is the latest celebrity to promote the "Got Milk?" ads.
The ad, featuring Ramirez in a red curvy dress, reads, "Great anatomy. In show business your figure, well, shows. That's why I drink milk. Studies suggest the nutrients in milk can play an important role in maintaining a healthy weight. Staying active, eating right, and drinking 24 ounces of lowfat or fat free milk a day helps you look your best. Bravo."
Joining fellow celebs, including the likes of Mariska Hargitay, Beyonce Knowles and Elizabeth Hurley who have all donned the famous ads, Ramirez has her "Got Milk?" ad debuts in the June 22nd issue of People magazine.
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'