Details Unveiled on Zac Efron's High School Comedy
Showing his openness on his new project at New Line Cinema, Zac Efron has willingly given a handful of info about the flick in a recent interview with MTV News.
Revealing that the film's title will be "Seventeen", the fast-rising actor delightfully pulled off the layer on the premise which has been kept under wraps since the project was first announced, saying the story is "kind of like a reverse 'Big', about a guy who is older and his life never came out how he planned."
"[The character] wishes he could go back to high school, and sure enough, he wakes up and he is young again, he is 17 again," so he informed.
Adam Shankman, who is producing the picture and also was present during the interview, further added that "Seventeen" would continue to evolve Efron's career as it will be a teen comedy "with a little more teeth than he has been seen doing before in the past."
"We want to show [Efron] in a more aggressive, but funny, light," the man said.
In the meantime, Efron also took time to express his thoughts in taking part in "Haunted High School Musical", the first big screen version of "High School Musical" franchise, adressing the rumors saying he would not be returning for the flick.
"At this point, it is not in my hands," he said of the behind-the-scenes negotiations. "I mean, I would love to do a third 'High School Musical'; it would be a great way to finish off the series."
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018