Details Unveiled on Zac Efron's High School Comedy
Showing his openness on his new project at New Line Cinema, Zac Efron has willingly given a handful of info about the flick in a recent interview with MTV News.
Revealing that the film's title will be "Seventeen", the fast-rising actor delightfully pulled off the layer on the premise which has been kept under wraps since the project was first announced, saying the story is "kind of like a reverse 'Big', about a guy who is older and his life never came out how he planned."
"[The character] wishes he could go back to high school, and sure enough, he wakes up and he is young again, he is 17 again," so he informed.
Adam Shankman, who is producing the picture and also was present during the interview, further added that "Seventeen" would continue to evolve Efron's career as it will be a teen comedy "with a little more teeth than he has been seen doing before in the past."
"We want to show [Efron] in a more aggressive, but funny, light," the man said.
In the meantime, Efron also took time to express his thoughts in taking part in "Haunted High School Musical", the first big screen version of "High School Musical" franchise, adressing the rumors saying he would not be returning for the flick.
"At this point, it is not in my hands," he said of the behind-the-scenes negotiations. "I mean, I would love to do a third 'High School Musical'; it would be a great way to finish off the series."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show