Details Unveiled on Zac Efron's High School Comedy
Showing his openness on his new project at New Line Cinema, Zac Efron has willingly given a handful of info about the flick in a recent interview with MTV News.
Revealing that the film's title will be "Seventeen", the fast-rising actor delightfully pulled off the layer on the premise which has been kept under wraps since the project was first announced, saying the story is "kind of like a reverse 'Big', about a guy who is older and his life never came out how he planned."
"[The character] wishes he could go back to high school, and sure enough, he wakes up and he is young again, he is 17 again," so he informed.
Adam Shankman, who is producing the picture and also was present during the interview, further added that "Seventeen" would continue to evolve Efron's career as it will be a teen comedy "with a little more teeth than he has been seen doing before in the past."
"We want to show [Efron] in a more aggressive, but funny, light," the man said.
In the meantime, Efron also took time to express his thoughts in taking part in "Haunted High School Musical", the first big screen version of "High School Musical" franchise, adressing the rumors saying he would not be returning for the flick.
"At this point, it is not in my hands," he said of the behind-the-scenes negotiations. "I mean, I would love to do a third 'High School Musical'; it would be a great way to finish off the series."
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Report: Friends Fear for Lisa Rinna's Life as She Takes Pills to Stay Thin
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Anal Sex: 'It's Practically Standard in the Modern Bedroom Repertoire'
- Fashion Fail! Caitlyn Jenner Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Exposes Her Bra in Sheer Top
- Amy Schumer Drops Out of 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR