It's Official, Eddie Murphy Is the Baby's Father
There it is. After months of chatter and speculation, it has been confirmed that Eddie Murphy is the father of former girlfriend Melanie Brown's daughter, Angel Iris Murphy Brown.
Results of the DNA test taken by the actor-comedian on June 11th have been received by Brown on Thursday afternoon June 21st, a representative for the former Spice Girl confirmed. Meanwhile, a source close to her said, "He's the baby's father, it's official. The baby is undoubtedly, 110 percent his" adding that "There was no doubt in people's minds anyways, least of all hers. It wasn't a surprise to her. She knew all along."
Brown, who was left stunned when Eddie dumped her on live Dutch TV December last year while she's five months pregnant, gave birth to Angel Iris on April 3rd. She, despite his persistent denial, insists that he is the father of the infant.
Eddie's representative won't comment on that encounter though.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle