It's Official, Eddie Murphy Is the Baby's Father
There it is. After months of chatter and speculation, it has been confirmed that Eddie Murphy is the father of former girlfriend Melanie Brown's daughter, Angel Iris Murphy Brown.
Results of the DNA test taken by the actor-comedian on June 11th have been received by Brown on Thursday afternoon June 21st, a representative for the former Spice Girl confirmed. Meanwhile, a source close to her said, "He's the baby's father, it's official. The baby is undoubtedly, 110 percent his" adding that "There was no doubt in people's minds anyways, least of all hers. It wasn't a surprise to her. She knew all along."
Brown, who was left stunned when Eddie dumped her on live Dutch TV December last year while she's five months pregnant, gave birth to Angel Iris on April 3rd. She, despite his persistent denial, insists that he is the father of the infant.
Eddie's representative won't comment on that encounter though.
More Eddie Murphy News
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant