It's Official, Eddie Murphy Is the Baby's Father
There it is. After months of chatter and speculation, it has been confirmed that Eddie Murphy is the father of former girlfriend Melanie Brown's daughter, Angel Iris Murphy Brown.
Results of the DNA test taken by the actor-comedian on June 11th have been received by Brown on Thursday afternoon June 21st, a representative for the former Spice Girl confirmed. Meanwhile, a source close to her said, "He's the baby's father, it's official. The baby is undoubtedly, 110 percent his" adding that "There was no doubt in people's minds anyways, least of all hers. It wasn't a surprise to her. She knew all along."
Brown, who was left stunned when Eddie dumped her on live Dutch TV December last year while she's five months pregnant, gave birth to Angel Iris on April 3rd. She, despite his persistent denial, insists that he is the father of the infant.
Eddie's representative won't comment on that encounter though.
More Eddie Murphy News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory