It's Official, Eddie Murphy Is the Baby's Father
There it is. After months of chatter and speculation, it has been confirmed that Eddie Murphy is the father of former girlfriend Melanie Brown's daughter, Angel Iris Murphy Brown.
Results of the DNA test taken by the actor-comedian on June 11th have been received by Brown on Thursday afternoon June 21st, a representative for the former Spice Girl confirmed. Meanwhile, a source close to her said, "He's the baby's father, it's official. The baby is undoubtedly, 110 percent his" adding that "There was no doubt in people's minds anyways, least of all hers. It wasn't a surprise to her. She knew all along."
Brown, who was left stunned when Eddie dumped her on live Dutch TV December last year while she's five months pregnant, gave birth to Angel Iris on April 3rd. She, despite his persistent denial, insists that he is the father of the infant.
Eddie's representative won't comment on that encounter though.
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters