It's Official, Eddie Murphy Is the Baby's Father
There it is. After months of chatter and speculation, it has been confirmed that Eddie Murphy is the father of former girlfriend Melanie Brown's daughter, Angel Iris Murphy Brown.
Results of the DNA test taken by the actor-comedian on June 11th have been received by Brown on Thursday afternoon June 21st, a representative for the former Spice Girl confirmed. Meanwhile, a source close to her said, "He's the baby's father, it's official. The baby is undoubtedly, 110 percent his" adding that "There was no doubt in people's minds anyways, least of all hers. It wasn't a surprise to her. She knew all along."
Brown, who was left stunned when Eddie dumped her on live Dutch TV December last year while she's five months pregnant, gave birth to Angel Iris on April 3rd. She, despite his persistent denial, insists that he is the father of the infant.
Eddie's representative won't comment on that encounter though.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?