Paris Hilton to Be Released from Prison on June 26th
The speculation comes to an end when sheriff's officials made it official Friday June 22nd that Paris Hilton will be freed from jail by Tuesday next week June 26th after serving 23 days of the original 45-day sentence imposed by a judge for probation violation.
"There was some confusion as to whether it would be Monday or Tuesday, and we just wanted to let people know what was happening," says sheriff's Sgt. Duane Allen, Jr. And since there's no set time, the heiress can be released any time of day or night.
Meanwhile, from behind bars Paris revealed her feeling to Ryan Seacrest, telling him she's had enough of the media mocking her every move and that getting in jail has made her "much more grateful" for everything, appreciates the little things, "even just to have a pillow at night or food," and that her "gratitude has gone up so much."
And contrary to recent rumors that Paris' father Rick Hilton has planned a gigantic party to celebrate her release from prison, momma Kathy Richards declined any celebration, confirming the only thing the family has planned for the socialite is some time at home with the family. "We're just gonna let her decompress, be at home for a while, get the family together," Kathy told TMZ.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked