Paris Hilton to Be Released from Prison on June 26th
The speculation comes to an end when sheriff's officials made it official Friday June 22nd that Paris Hilton will be freed from jail by Tuesday next week June 26th after serving 23 days of the original 45-day sentence imposed by a judge for probation violation.
"There was some confusion as to whether it would be Monday or Tuesday, and we just wanted to let people know what was happening," says sheriff's Sgt. Duane Allen, Jr. And since there's no set time, the heiress can be released any time of day or night.
Meanwhile, from behind bars Paris revealed her feeling to Ryan Seacrest, telling him she's had enough of the media mocking her every move and that getting in jail has made her "much more grateful" for everything, appreciates the little things, "even just to have a pillow at night or food," and that her "gratitude has gone up so much."
And contrary to recent rumors that Paris' father Rick Hilton has planned a gigantic party to celebrate her release from prison, momma Kathy Richards declined any celebration, confirming the only thing the family has planned for the socialite is some time at home with the family. "We're just gonna let her decompress, be at home for a while, get the family together," Kathy told TMZ.
More Paris Hilton News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism