Amy Adams to Express Her "Doubt"
Eager to have one more Oscar-recognized talent in the lineup, filmmakers of "Doubt" are reportedly holding negotiations with Academy Award nominee Amy Adams to have the beauty joined the flick's cast, which has already included Oscar winners Meryl Streep and Philip Seymour Hoffman.
Adapted from the John Patrick Shanley Pulitzer Prize-winning play, the drama concerns a Bronx Catholic school principal who confronts a popular priest upon suspecting him sexually harassing a black student. If deals are reached, Adams will likely play the pivotal role of a young nun caught in the tense confrontation between the two, portrayed by Streep and Hoffman.
Shooting tentatively is scheduled to begin this December under the direction of Shanley himself who will helm from his own script. Taking care producing matters is prominent producer Scott Rudin with Sean Cooney serving as post-production executive for Miramax Films.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March