Amy Adams to Express Her "Doubt"
Eager to have one more Oscar-recognized talent in the lineup, filmmakers of "Doubt" are reportedly holding negotiations with Academy Award nominee Amy Adams to have the beauty joined the flick's cast, which has already included Oscar winners Meryl Streep and Philip Seymour Hoffman.
Adapted from the John Patrick Shanley Pulitzer Prize-winning play, the drama concerns a Bronx Catholic school principal who confronts a popular priest upon suspecting him sexually harassing a black student. If deals are reached, Adams will likely play the pivotal role of a young nun caught in the tense confrontation between the two, portrayed by Streep and Hoffman.
Shooting tentatively is scheduled to begin this December under the direction of Shanley himself who will helm from his own script. Taking care producing matters is prominent producer Scott Rudin with Sean Cooney serving as post-production executive for Miramax Films.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign