Amy Adams to Express Her "Doubt"
Eager to have one more Oscar-recognized talent in the lineup, filmmakers of "Doubt" are reportedly holding negotiations with Academy Award nominee Amy Adams to have the beauty joined the flick's cast, which has already included Oscar winners Meryl Streep and Philip Seymour Hoffman.
Adapted from the John Patrick Shanley Pulitzer Prize-winning play, the drama concerns a Bronx Catholic school principal who confronts a popular priest upon suspecting him sexually harassing a black student. If deals are reached, Adams will likely play the pivotal role of a young nun caught in the tense confrontation between the two, portrayed by Streep and Hoffman.
Shooting tentatively is scheduled to begin this December under the direction of Shanley himself who will helm from his own script. Taking care producing matters is prominent producer Scott Rudin with Sean Cooney serving as post-production executive for Miramax Films.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked