Usher's Stylist Fiancee Tameka Foster Set Straight Pregnancy Rumors
She breaks her silence, so you better listen. Tameka Foster, the fiancee of famous R&B star Usher, rubbished the rumors she's pregnant with her former husband Noontime Music cofounder Ryan Glover's child and has confirmed she's not carrying, not now at least.
"That is ridiculous," Tameka told Essence.com on the pregnancy report. "Friends tell me about some of [the online gossip] and we'll laugh, but honestly, I don't pay attention to the gossip on the day-to-day. If that were the case, the baby would have been born already."
Tameka, moreover, went on saying "I do plan to have children with Usher. This is the man I love and plan to spend the rest of my life with, so why wouldn't I want to share that bond of bringing another life into this world with him?"
Dismissed rumors that she and Usher began dating when she's still married and he was still dating TLC's Rozonda Thomas, Tameka insisted the R&B singer isn't a "home wrecker", saying "He was on tour when my marriage was officially over. He had nothing to do with what happened between my husband and me. Between my hectic travel schedule and our personality differences, my ex and I grew apart. There are no hard feelings between us."
Click on Essence.com to read Tameka's full tell all.
- Victoria Beckham to Sing Again for 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday