Usher's Stylist Fiancee Tameka Foster Set Straight Pregnancy Rumors
She breaks her silence, so you better listen. Tameka Foster, the fiancee of famous R&B star Usher, rubbished the rumors she's pregnant with her former husband Noontime Music cofounder Ryan Glover's child and has confirmed she's not carrying, not now at least.
"That is ridiculous," Tameka told Essence.com on the pregnancy report. "Friends tell me about some of [the online gossip] and we'll laugh, but honestly, I don't pay attention to the gossip on the day-to-day. If that were the case, the baby would have been born already."
Tameka, moreover, went on saying "I do plan to have children with Usher. This is the man I love and plan to spend the rest of my life with, so why wouldn't I want to share that bond of bringing another life into this world with him?"
Dismissed rumors that she and Usher began dating when she's still married and he was still dating TLC's Rozonda Thomas, Tameka insisted the R&B singer isn't a "home wrecker", saying "He was on tour when my marriage was officially over. He had nothing to do with what happened between my husband and me. Between my hectic travel schedule and our personality differences, my ex and I grew apart. There are no hard feelings between us."
Click on Essence.com to read Tameka's full tell all.
More Usher News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?