Woody Allen's Spanish Project Gets a Title
Finally finding a proper name for his Spanish project, director Woody Allen has revealed to Spanish reporters on June 19 that the flick is now tentatively called "Midnight in Barcelona", The Guardian has informed.
"It's the first title I picked but it's possible that it changes," so he stated as quoted by the British paper.
A comedy primarily set in the Spain's second largest city, pic is said to enter production next month and will also have some of its scenes taken in the northern city of Oviedo. Allen was reportedly spotted to scout locations there early this week following a secret premiere of his latest writing and directing effort "Cassandra's Dream" in nearby Aviles.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch