Woody Allen's Spanish Project Gets a Title
Finally finding a proper name for his Spanish project, director Woody Allen has revealed to Spanish reporters on June 19 that the flick is now tentatively called "Midnight in Barcelona", The Guardian has informed.
"It's the first title I picked but it's possible that it changes," so he stated as quoted by the British paper.
A comedy primarily set in the Spain's second largest city, pic is said to enter production next month and will also have some of its scenes taken in the northern city of Oviedo. Allen was reportedly spotted to scout locations there early this week following a secret premiere of his latest writing and directing effort "Cassandra's Dream" in nearby Aviles.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'