Woody Allen's Spanish Project Gets a Title
Finally finding a proper name for his Spanish project, director Woody Allen has revealed to Spanish reporters on June 19 that the flick is now tentatively called "Midnight in Barcelona", The Guardian has informed.
"It's the first title I picked but it's possible that it changes," so he stated as quoted by the British paper.
A comedy primarily set in the Spain's second largest city, pic is said to enter production next month and will also have some of its scenes taken in the northern city of Oviedo. Allen was reportedly spotted to scout locations there early this week following a secret premiere of his latest writing and directing effort "Cassandra's Dream" in nearby Aviles.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'