Woody Allen's Spanish Project Gets a Title
Finally finding a proper name for his Spanish project, director Woody Allen has revealed to Spanish reporters on June 19 that the flick is now tentatively called "Midnight in Barcelona", The Guardian has informed.
"It's the first title I picked but it's possible that it changes," so he stated as quoted by the British paper.
A comedy primarily set in the Spain's second largest city, pic is said to enter production next month and will also have some of its scenes taken in the northern city of Oviedo. Allen was reportedly spotted to scout locations there early this week following a secret premiere of his latest writing and directing effort "Cassandra's Dream" in nearby Aviles.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season