Woody Allen's Spanish Project Gets a Title
Finally finding a proper name for his Spanish project, director Woody Allen has revealed to Spanish reporters on June 19 that the flick is now tentatively called "Midnight in Barcelona", The Guardian has informed.
"It's the first title I picked but it's possible that it changes," so he stated as quoted by the British paper.
A comedy primarily set in the Spain's second largest city, pic is said to enter production next month and will also have some of its scenes taken in the northern city of Oviedo. Allen was reportedly spotted to scout locations there early this week following a secret premiere of his latest writing and directing effort "Cassandra's Dream" in nearby Aviles.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie