Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal, It's Over
They even not yet made it public that they're couple now the romance has come to an end. Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal's secret relationship reportedly is over.
Reese, who split from husband Ryan Phillippe October last year after seven years of marriage, was reported dating Jake in March after getting close together while filming thriller movie "Rendition". The couple, however, never made public of their romance.
Sad to say that after only a few weeks being together the actress has decided it's getting to be too much too soon. "She has either called it off or is just taking a break," a source close to Reese tells Us Weekly. "She cares for Jake, but the timing is crappy. She doesn't have enough emotional space for him right now."
In other Reese news, the actress could next be seen starring in the drama comedy "Penelope", being in the same scene with Christina Ricci, James McAvoy, and Catherine O'Hara among others.
More Reese Witherspoon News
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party