Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal, It's Over
They even not yet made it public that they're couple now the romance has come to an end. Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal's secret relationship reportedly is over.
Reese, who split from husband Ryan Phillippe October last year after seven years of marriage, was reported dating Jake in March after getting close together while filming thriller movie "Rendition". The couple, however, never made public of their romance.
Sad to say that after only a few weeks being together the actress has decided it's getting to be too much too soon. "She has either called it off or is just taking a break," a source close to Reese tells Us Weekly. "She cares for Jake, but the timing is crappy. She doesn't have enough emotional space for him right now."
In other Reese news, the actress could next be seen starring in the drama comedy "Penelope", being in the same scene with Christina Ricci, James McAvoy, and Catherine O'Hara among others.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor