Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal, It's Over
They even not yet made it public that they're couple now the romance has come to an end. Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal's secret relationship reportedly is over.
Reese, who split from husband Ryan Phillippe October last year after seven years of marriage, was reported dating Jake in March after getting close together while filming thriller movie "Rendition". The couple, however, never made public of their romance.
Sad to say that after only a few weeks being together the actress has decided it's getting to be too much too soon. "She has either called it off or is just taking a break," a source close to Reese tells Us Weekly. "She cares for Jake, but the timing is crappy. She doesn't have enough emotional space for him right now."
In other Reese news, the actress could next be seen starring in the drama comedy "Penelope", being in the same scene with Christina Ricci, James McAvoy, and Catherine O'Hara among others.
More Reese Witherspoon News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation