Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal, It's Over
They even not yet made it public that they're couple now the romance has come to an end. Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal's secret relationship reportedly is over.
Reese, who split from husband Ryan Phillippe October last year after seven years of marriage, was reported dating Jake in March after getting close together while filming thriller movie "Rendition". The couple, however, never made public of their romance.
Sad to say that after only a few weeks being together the actress has decided it's getting to be too much too soon. "She has either called it off or is just taking a break," a source close to Reese tells Us Weekly. "She cares for Jake, but the timing is crappy. She doesn't have enough emotional space for him right now."
In other Reese news, the actress could next be seen starring in the drama comedy "Penelope", being in the same scene with Christina Ricci, James McAvoy, and Catherine O'Hara among others.
More Reese Witherspoon News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked