Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal, It's Over
They even not yet made it public that they're couple now the romance has come to an end. Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal's secret relationship reportedly is over.
Reese, who split from husband Ryan Phillippe October last year after seven years of marriage, was reported dating Jake in March after getting close together while filming thriller movie "Rendition". The couple, however, never made public of their romance.
Sad to say that after only a few weeks being together the actress has decided it's getting to be too much too soon. "She has either called it off or is just taking a break," a source close to Reese tells Us Weekly. "She cares for Jake, but the timing is crappy. She doesn't have enough emotional space for him right now."
In other Reese news, the actress could next be seen starring in the drama comedy "Penelope", being in the same scene with Christina Ricci, James McAvoy, and Catherine O'Hara among others.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes