Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Launch "The Bones Watch"
Multi-Grammy Award winning American gangsta rap group Bone Thugs-N-Harmony is back on track. Has just had their latest album "Strength & Loyalty" debuted at No. 2 on the Billboards 200 in May, they're now hoping into a new business. Producing watches.
Teaming up with Freeze Watches, the music act is launching "The Bones Watch," an exclusive watch that will combine the Bone Thugs-N-Harmony logo with skull and bones, to create an authentic looking wrist piece.
On the partnership, Christopher Hernandez, Director of Marketing for Freeze Jewelry, said "This watch fills an important market demand. The Freeze customer and Bone Thugs-N-Harmony fan want an elegant watch that he or she won't have to take off when they leave their job or hit the town. A hot looking watch for all occasions."
There are at least two different models being sold; the .40 Carat watch at $399 and the 2.75 Carat watch for $1,299. Click here for more details on "The Bones Watch."
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist