Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Launch "The Bones Watch"
Multi-Grammy Award winning American gangsta rap group Bone Thugs-N-Harmony is back on track. Has just had their latest album "Strength & Loyalty" debuted at No. 2 on the Billboards 200 in May, they're now hoping into a new business. Producing watches.
Teaming up with Freeze Watches, the music act is launching "The Bones Watch," an exclusive watch that will combine the Bone Thugs-N-Harmony logo with skull and bones, to create an authentic looking wrist piece.
On the partnership, Christopher Hernandez, Director of Marketing for Freeze Jewelry, said "This watch fills an important market demand. The Freeze customer and Bone Thugs-N-Harmony fan want an elegant watch that he or she won't have to take off when they leave their job or hit the town. A hot looking watch for all occasions."
There are at least two different models being sold; the .40 Carat watch at $399 and the 2.75 Carat watch for $1,299. Click here for more details on "The Bones Watch."
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones