Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Launch "The Bones Watch"
Multi-Grammy Award winning American gangsta rap group Bone Thugs-N-Harmony is back on track. Has just had their latest album "Strength & Loyalty" debuted at No. 2 on the Billboards 200 in May, they're now hoping into a new business. Producing watches.
Teaming up with Freeze Watches, the music act is launching "The Bones Watch," an exclusive watch that will combine the Bone Thugs-N-Harmony logo with skull and bones, to create an authentic looking wrist piece.
On the partnership, Christopher Hernandez, Director of Marketing for Freeze Jewelry, said "This watch fills an important market demand. The Freeze customer and Bone Thugs-N-Harmony fan want an elegant watch that he or she won't have to take off when they leave their job or hit the town. A hot looking watch for all occasions."
There are at least two different models being sold; the .40 Carat watch at $399 and the 2.75 Carat watch for $1,299. Click here for more details on "The Bones Watch."
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set