Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Launch "The Bones Watch"
Multi-Grammy Award winning American gangsta rap group Bone Thugs-N-Harmony is back on track. Has just had their latest album "Strength & Loyalty" debuted at No. 2 on the Billboards 200 in May, they're now hoping into a new business. Producing watches.
Teaming up with Freeze Watches, the music act is launching "The Bones Watch," an exclusive watch that will combine the Bone Thugs-N-Harmony logo with skull and bones, to create an authentic looking wrist piece.
On the partnership, Christopher Hernandez, Director of Marketing for Freeze Jewelry, said "This watch fills an important market demand. The Freeze customer and Bone Thugs-N-Harmony fan want an elegant watch that he or she won't have to take off when they leave their job or hit the town. A hot looking watch for all occasions."
There are at least two different models being sold; the .40 Carat watch at $399 and the 2.75 Carat watch for $1,299. Click here for more details on "The Bones Watch."
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week