Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Launch "The Bones Watch"
Multi-Grammy Award winning American gangsta rap group Bone Thugs-N-Harmony is back on track. Has just had their latest album "Strength & Loyalty" debuted at No. 2 on the Billboards 200 in May, they're now hoping into a new business. Producing watches.
Teaming up with Freeze Watches, the music act is launching "The Bones Watch," an exclusive watch that will combine the Bone Thugs-N-Harmony logo with skull and bones, to create an authentic looking wrist piece.
On the partnership, Christopher Hernandez, Director of Marketing for Freeze Jewelry, said "This watch fills an important market demand. The Freeze customer and Bone Thugs-N-Harmony fan want an elegant watch that he or she won't have to take off when they leave their job or hit the town. A hot looking watch for all occasions."
There are at least two different models being sold; the .40 Carat watch at $399 and the 2.75 Carat watch for $1,299. Click here for more details on "The Bones Watch."
- Ex 'Apprentice' Contestant Files Defamation Lawsuit Against Trump for Denying Sexual Assault Claims
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Seen Filming 'Red Sparrow' in Budapest
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts