Thor Freudenthal Chased by the "Dogs"
Granting the guy wider access into directing field, DreamWorks Pictures has assigned visual effects maven Thor Freudenthal to helm its comedic feature "Hotel for Dogs."
Formerly worked as a CG artist on the "Stuart Little" movies, Freudenthal thereby replaces "Agent Cody Banks" helmer Harald Zwart who was originally appointed for the position back in January. It is unclear whether the Norwegian filmmaker's departure has anything to do with his directing stint in "The Pink Panther 2."
In the meantime, scribe Jeff Lowell is still credited to be the project's screenwriter with Lauren Shuler Donner continuing to serve as the producer alongside Jack Leslie. As for the premise, the flick, an adaptation of the Lois Duncan novel, will present a story about a pair of orphaned teenagers who hide dozens of stray dogs in an abandoned hotel.
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit