Thor Freudenthal Chased by the "Dogs"
Granting the guy wider access into directing field, DreamWorks Pictures has assigned visual effects maven Thor Freudenthal to helm its comedic feature "Hotel for Dogs."
Formerly worked as a CG artist on the "Stuart Little" movies, Freudenthal thereby replaces "Agent Cody Banks" helmer Harald Zwart who was originally appointed for the position back in January. It is unclear whether the Norwegian filmmaker's departure has anything to do with his directing stint in "The Pink Panther 2."
In the meantime, scribe Jeff Lowell is still credited to be the project's screenwriter with Lauren Shuler Donner continuing to serve as the producer alongside Jack Leslie. As for the premise, the flick, an adaptation of the Lois Duncan novel, will present a story about a pair of orphaned teenagers who hide dozens of stray dogs in an abandoned hotel.
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake