Thor Freudenthal Chased by the "Dogs"
Granting the guy wider access into directing field, DreamWorks Pictures has assigned visual effects maven Thor Freudenthal to helm its comedic feature "Hotel for Dogs."
Formerly worked as a CG artist on the "Stuart Little" movies, Freudenthal thereby replaces "Agent Cody Banks" helmer Harald Zwart who was originally appointed for the position back in January. It is unclear whether the Norwegian filmmaker's departure has anything to do with his directing stint in "The Pink Panther 2."
In the meantime, scribe Jeff Lowell is still credited to be the project's screenwriter with Lauren Shuler Donner continuing to serve as the producer alongside Jack Leslie. As for the premise, the flick, an adaptation of the Lois Duncan novel, will present a story about a pair of orphaned teenagers who hide dozens of stray dogs in an abandoned hotel.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group