Thor Freudenthal Chased by the "Dogs"
Granting the guy wider access into directing field, DreamWorks Pictures has assigned visual effects maven Thor Freudenthal to helm its comedic feature "Hotel for Dogs."
Formerly worked as a CG artist on the "Stuart Little" movies, Freudenthal thereby replaces "Agent Cody Banks" helmer Harald Zwart who was originally appointed for the position back in January. It is unclear whether the Norwegian filmmaker's departure has anything to do with his directing stint in "The Pink Panther 2."
In the meantime, scribe Jeff Lowell is still credited to be the project's screenwriter with Lauren Shuler Donner continuing to serve as the producer alongside Jack Leslie. As for the premise, the flick, an adaptation of the Lois Duncan novel, will present a story about a pair of orphaned teenagers who hide dozens of stray dogs in an abandoned hotel.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie