Jennifer Lopez Back to English Album with Swizz Beatz
Done with Spanish album, Jennifer Lopez is gearing her first English album since 2005's "Rebirth". For that, she will be back to Pop-R&B vibe and handle it with Swizz Beatz.
On contrary to the more melancholic Spanish album "Como Ama Una Mujer" (2007), J. Lo wants this one to have the danceable tune. She said, "This album is more of what people and my fans are used to - you know, just kind of a dance, funk, R&B, hip-hop, all that stuff, all mixed up together to make some great pop music."
What remains the same in this record is the producer. J. Lo will be working again with composer Cory Rooney who has written hits for her such as "Jenny from the Block" and "I'm Real".
Meanwhile for Swizz, this will be the first time that he's working with the 37 year-old singer. "I think I got her at a good time, she's focused," Swizz said. "She got Marc [Anthony] by her side, he's serious with the singing as well. And the energy is good, so I'm here to help make history."
Although the album's title and release date are not yet revealed, J. Lo confirmed that first single will be out this summer.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer