Jennifer Lopez Back to English Album with Swizz Beatz
Done with Spanish album, Jennifer Lopez is gearing her first English album since 2005's "Rebirth". For that, she will be back to Pop-R&B vibe and handle it with Swizz Beatz.
On contrary to the more melancholic Spanish album "Como Ama Una Mujer" (2007), J. Lo wants this one to have the danceable tune. She said, "This album is more of what people and my fans are used to - you know, just kind of a dance, funk, R&B, hip-hop, all that stuff, all mixed up together to make some great pop music."
What remains the same in this record is the producer. J. Lo will be working again with composer Cory Rooney who has written hits for her such as "Jenny from the Block" and "I'm Real".
Meanwhile for Swizz, this will be the first time that he's working with the 37 year-old singer. "I think I got her at a good time, she's focused," Swizz said. "She got Marc [Anthony] by her side, he's serious with the singing as well. And the energy is good, so I'm here to help make history."
Although the album's title and release date are not yet revealed, J. Lo confirmed that first single will be out this summer.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama