Modest Mouse to Play in "Treasure Island"
Indie rock act Modest Mouse will play for two-days special as the headliner of Treasure Island Music Festival. Their appearance will be preceded by duo Thievery Corporation that recently took part in Lollapaloza.
Thievery will headline the first day on September 15 with supporting acts mainly comprised of electronic outfits such as DJ Shadow, Cut Chemist, Gotan Project, M.I.A., Ghostland Observatory and Zion I. The next day Modest Mouse will lead with the help from Spoon, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Built to Spill, M. Ward and Earlimart.
The event takes place on a man-made island in the middle of the San Francisco Bay. Apart from the main stage, there will be another erupted to accommodate additional acts and some local bands.
Tickets are priced at $110 for two-day passes and $ 58.50 for single purchase. The Noise Pop and Another Planet Entertainment produced event will open the ticket slot on June 24.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked