Modest Mouse to Play in "Treasure Island"
Indie rock act Modest Mouse will play for two-days special as the headliner of Treasure Island Music Festival. Their appearance will be preceded by duo Thievery Corporation that recently took part in Lollapaloza.
Thievery will headline the first day on September 15 with supporting acts mainly comprised of electronic outfits such as DJ Shadow, Cut Chemist, Gotan Project, M.I.A., Ghostland Observatory and Zion I. The next day Modest Mouse will lead with the help from Spoon, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Built to Spill, M. Ward and Earlimart.
The event takes place on a man-made island in the middle of the San Francisco Bay. Apart from the main stage, there will be another erupted to accommodate additional acts and some local bands.
Tickets are priced at $110 for two-day passes and $ 58.50 for single purchase. The Noise Pop and Another Planet Entertainment produced event will open the ticket slot on June 24.
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons
- Kris Planning 'Revenge Memoir' About Caitlyn Jenner
- Jenelle Evans 'Devastated' After Losing Custody Battle to Mom Over Son Jace
- Batman Teams Up With a Supervillain in 'Batman and Harley Quinn' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Suffers Another Wardrobe Malfunction in High-Slit Dress at amfAR Gala
- Heidi Klum Gets Completely Naked in New Photography Book