Modest Mouse to Play in "Treasure Island"
Indie rock act Modest Mouse will play for two-days special as the headliner of Treasure Island Music Festival. Their appearance will be preceded by duo Thievery Corporation that recently took part in Lollapaloza.
Thievery will headline the first day on September 15 with supporting acts mainly comprised of electronic outfits such as DJ Shadow, Cut Chemist, Gotan Project, M.I.A., Ghostland Observatory and Zion I. The next day Modest Mouse will lead with the help from Spoon, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Built to Spill, M. Ward and Earlimart.
The event takes place on a man-made island in the middle of the San Francisco Bay. Apart from the main stage, there will be another erupted to accommodate additional acts and some local bands.
Tickets are priced at $110 for two-day passes and $ 58.50 for single purchase. The Noise Pop and Another Planet Entertainment produced event will open the ticket slot on June 24.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video