Modest Mouse to Play in "Treasure Island"
Indie rock act Modest Mouse will play for two-days special as the headliner of Treasure Island Music Festival. Their appearance will be preceded by duo Thievery Corporation that recently took part in Lollapaloza.
Thievery will headline the first day on September 15 with supporting acts mainly comprised of electronic outfits such as DJ Shadow, Cut Chemist, Gotan Project, M.I.A., Ghostland Observatory and Zion I. The next day Modest Mouse will lead with the help from Spoon, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Built to Spill, M. Ward and Earlimart.
The event takes place on a man-made island in the middle of the San Francisco Bay. Apart from the main stage, there will be another erupted to accommodate additional acts and some local bands.
Tickets are priced at $110 for two-day passes and $ 58.50 for single purchase. The Noise Pop and Another Planet Entertainment produced event will open the ticket slot on June 24.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake