Richie Sambora Didn't Check Into Rehab, He Did Detox
No, he didn't check into rehab. He just did detox. Richie Sambora set the record straight on the report he's stayed at a treatment facility in Los Angeles, where he reportedly checked in last week.
"I didn't check into rehab. I did detox," the Bon Jovi drummer told The Today Show on Tuesday June 19th. "Instead of me heading into a place - I was just drinking too much and I needed to get my life together. I'm still in therapy and stuff like that, but it's good. I'm great. I feel fine," he went on saying.
Sambora entered an undisclosed treatment facility on June 6th to treat an unknown substance abuse problem. His representative issued a statement at that time, reading "Richie Sambora has entered an undisclosed treatment facility in Los Angeles. He asks that you respect he and his family's privacy at this time."
Last week, representatives for Bon Jovi confirmed his leaving from the UCLA Medical Center, said in a statement, "Richie Sambora has completed a program at the UCLA Medical Center. He is doing well and continues to receive outside support."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers