Richie Sambora Didn't Check Into Rehab, He Did Detox
No, he didn't check into rehab. He just did detox. Richie Sambora set the record straight on the report he's stayed at a treatment facility in Los Angeles, where he reportedly checked in last week.
"I didn't check into rehab. I did detox," the Bon Jovi drummer told The Today Show on Tuesday June 19th. "Instead of me heading into a place - I was just drinking too much and I needed to get my life together. I'm still in therapy and stuff like that, but it's good. I'm great. I feel fine," he went on saying.
Sambora entered an undisclosed treatment facility on June 6th to treat an unknown substance abuse problem. His representative issued a statement at that time, reading "Richie Sambora has entered an undisclosed treatment facility in Los Angeles. He asks that you respect he and his family's privacy at this time."
Last week, representatives for Bon Jovi confirmed his leaving from the UCLA Medical Center, said in a statement, "Richie Sambora has completed a program at the UCLA Medical Center. He is doing well and continues to receive outside support."
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo