Richie Sambora Didn't Check Into Rehab, He Did Detox
No, he didn't check into rehab. He just did detox. Richie Sambora set the record straight on the report he's stayed at a treatment facility in Los Angeles, where he reportedly checked in last week.
"I didn't check into rehab. I did detox," the Bon Jovi drummer told The Today Show on Tuesday June 19th. "Instead of me heading into a place - I was just drinking too much and I needed to get my life together. I'm still in therapy and stuff like that, but it's good. I'm great. I feel fine," he went on saying.
Sambora entered an undisclosed treatment facility on June 6th to treat an unknown substance abuse problem. His representative issued a statement at that time, reading "Richie Sambora has entered an undisclosed treatment facility in Los Angeles. He asks that you respect he and his family's privacy at this time."
Last week, representatives for Bon Jovi confirmed his leaving from the UCLA Medical Center, said in a statement, "Richie Sambora has completed a program at the UCLA Medical Center. He is doing well and continues to receive outside support."
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board