Richie Sambora Didn't Check Into Rehab, He Did Detox
No, he didn't check into rehab. He just did detox. Richie Sambora set the record straight on the report he's stayed at a treatment facility in Los Angeles, where he reportedly checked in last week.
"I didn't check into rehab. I did detox," the Bon Jovi drummer told The Today Show on Tuesday June 19th. "Instead of me heading into a place - I was just drinking too much and I needed to get my life together. I'm still in therapy and stuff like that, but it's good. I'm great. I feel fine," he went on saying.
Sambora entered an undisclosed treatment facility on June 6th to treat an unknown substance abuse problem. His representative issued a statement at that time, reading "Richie Sambora has entered an undisclosed treatment facility in Los Angeles. He asks that you respect he and his family's privacy at this time."
Last week, representatives for Bon Jovi confirmed his leaving from the UCLA Medical Center, said in a statement, "Richie Sambora has completed a program at the UCLA Medical Center. He is doing well and continues to receive outside support."
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra