Radio Station's Billboards Featuring Bald Britney Spears Removed
Britney Spears can now all smile that the radio station's billboards featured her bald photos have been taken down, less than 24 hours after the troubled pop singer issued a legal threat.
Confirming the billboards removal, Clear Channel Communications, which owns the radio station, released a statement through its spokeswoman Tuesday June 19th, saying "We have confirmed that the billboards are down."
Spears has, through her attorneys, on Thursday June 14th, asked Florida radio station Clear Channel's WFLZ/Tampa to take down billboards promoting its MJ Morning Show, showing her baldhead as part of it with the logos: "Total Nut Jobs", "Shock Therapy" and "Certifiable".
In the letter wrote to Clear Channel, lawyers for Spears said, "Clear Channel was already exposed to substantial liability for its offensive, unauthorized commercial exploitation of my client's photograph on the billboards. Once again, we demand the immediate removal of the billboards, confirmed by documentary evidence and verified under penalty of perjury".
More Britney Spears News
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death