Radio Station's Billboards Featuring Bald Britney Spears Removed
Britney Spears can now all smile that the radio station's billboards featured her bald photos have been taken down, less than 24 hours after the troubled pop singer issued a legal threat.
Confirming the billboards removal, Clear Channel Communications, which owns the radio station, released a statement through its spokeswoman Tuesday June 19th, saying "We have confirmed that the billboards are down."
Spears has, through her attorneys, on Thursday June 14th, asked Florida radio station Clear Channel's WFLZ/Tampa to take down billboards promoting its MJ Morning Show, showing her baldhead as part of it with the logos: "Total Nut Jobs", "Shock Therapy" and "Certifiable".
In the letter wrote to Clear Channel, lawyers for Spears said, "Clear Channel was already exposed to substantial liability for its offensive, unauthorized commercial exploitation of my client's photograph on the billboards. Once again, we demand the immediate removal of the billboards, confirmed by documentary evidence and verified under penalty of perjury".
More Britney Spears News
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated