Radio Station's Billboards Featuring Bald Britney Spears Removed
Britney Spears can now all smile that the radio station's billboards featured her bald photos have been taken down, less than 24 hours after the troubled pop singer issued a legal threat.
Confirming the billboards removal, Clear Channel Communications, which owns the radio station, released a statement through its spokeswoman Tuesday June 19th, saying "We have confirmed that the billboards are down."
Spears has, through her attorneys, on Thursday June 14th, asked Florida radio station Clear Channel's WFLZ/Tampa to take down billboards promoting its MJ Morning Show, showing her baldhead as part of it with the logos: "Total Nut Jobs", "Shock Therapy" and "Certifiable".
In the letter wrote to Clear Channel, lawyers for Spears said, "Clear Channel was already exposed to substantial liability for its offensive, unauthorized commercial exploitation of my client's photograph on the billboards. Once again, we demand the immediate removal of the billboards, confirmed by documentary evidence and verified under penalty of perjury".
More Britney Spears News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic