Radio Station's Billboards Featuring Bald Britney Spears Removed
Britney Spears can now all smile that the radio station's billboards featured her bald photos have been taken down, less than 24 hours after the troubled pop singer issued a legal threat.
Confirming the billboards removal, Clear Channel Communications, which owns the radio station, released a statement through its spokeswoman Tuesday June 19th, saying "We have confirmed that the billboards are down."
Spears has, through her attorneys, on Thursday June 14th, asked Florida radio station Clear Channel's WFLZ/Tampa to take down billboards promoting its MJ Morning Show, showing her baldhead as part of it with the logos: "Total Nut Jobs", "Shock Therapy" and "Certifiable".
In the letter wrote to Clear Channel, lawyers for Spears said, "Clear Channel was already exposed to substantial liability for its offensive, unauthorized commercial exploitation of my client's photograph on the billboards. Once again, we demand the immediate removal of the billboards, confirmed by documentary evidence and verified under penalty of perjury".
More Britney Spears News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'