Radio Station's Billboards Featuring Bald Britney Spears Removed
Britney Spears can now all smile that the radio station's billboards featured her bald photos have been taken down, less than 24 hours after the troubled pop singer issued a legal threat.
Confirming the billboards removal, Clear Channel Communications, which owns the radio station, released a statement through its spokeswoman Tuesday June 19th, saying "We have confirmed that the billboards are down."
Spears has, through her attorneys, on Thursday June 14th, asked Florida radio station Clear Channel's WFLZ/Tampa to take down billboards promoting its MJ Morning Show, showing her baldhead as part of it with the logos: "Total Nut Jobs", "Shock Therapy" and "Certifiable".
In the letter wrote to Clear Channel, lawyers for Spears said, "Clear Channel was already exposed to substantial liability for its offensive, unauthorized commercial exploitation of my client's photograph on the billboards. Once again, we demand the immediate removal of the billboards, confirmed by documentary evidence and verified under penalty of perjury".
More Britney Spears News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'