DreamWorks Shows "Deep" Affection
Maintaining good collaboration with Ben Stiller's Red Hour Films, DreamWorks is teaming up with the studio once again to develop "In Deep", a new comedic feature intended for Stiller to star in.
Story chronicles the nightmarish tale of a man who fights a parking ticket and becomes increasingly enmeshed in criminal allegations. Script was originally penned by George Beckerman but will undergo a Page One rewrite in the hands of Steve Conrad, who recently penned "The Pursuit of Happyness" for Columbia Pictures.
Attached to direct is "One Hour Photo" helmer Mark Romanek with Stiller and Stuart Cornfeld serving as producers. The Chicago-born filmmaker in the meantime is also set to executive produce alongside Robert Weide, widely recognized for his producing work in HBO's comedy series "Curb Your Enthusiasm."
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'