DreamWorks Shows "Deep" Affection
Maintaining good collaboration with Ben Stiller's Red Hour Films, DreamWorks is teaming up with the studio once again to develop "In Deep", a new comedic feature intended for Stiller to star in.
Story chronicles the nightmarish tale of a man who fights a parking ticket and becomes increasingly enmeshed in criminal allegations. Script was originally penned by George Beckerman but will undergo a Page One rewrite in the hands of Steve Conrad, who recently penned "The Pursuit of Happyness" for Columbia Pictures.
Attached to direct is "One Hour Photo" helmer Mark Romanek with Stiller and Stuart Cornfeld serving as producers. The Chicago-born filmmaker in the meantime is also set to executive produce alongside Robert Weide, widely recognized for his producing work in HBO's comedy series "Curb Your Enthusiasm."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival