Peter Medak Gets "Addicted"
Marching back to the big screen after his last feature directorial stint in the 1998 "Species II", Peter Medak has given his agreement to take helming matters on erotic thriller "Addicted" for Lionsgate, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Based on a novel by Zane, the pen name of author Kristina Laferne Roberts, whose sex-themed tomes have developed a cult following, the project presents the story of Zoe, a successful black art dealer who risks her marriage and family when she engages in a series of affairs due to her overpowering addiction to sex.
Shooting is scheduled to begin this fall in Atlanta with Medak directing from script written by Christina Welsh. Meanwhile Zane will serve as the flick's producer alongside Susanne de Passe, known more as TV producer whose works include "Lonesome Dove", "Dead's Man Walk", "Sister, Sister", and "Smart Guy."
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights