Peter Medak Gets "Addicted"
Marching back to the big screen after his last feature directorial stint in the 1998 "Species II", Peter Medak has given his agreement to take helming matters on erotic thriller "Addicted" for Lionsgate, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Based on a novel by Zane, the pen name of author Kristina Laferne Roberts, whose sex-themed tomes have developed a cult following, the project presents the story of Zoe, a successful black art dealer who risks her marriage and family when she engages in a series of affairs due to her overpowering addiction to sex.
Shooting is scheduled to begin this fall in Atlanta with Medak directing from script written by Christina Welsh. Meanwhile Zane will serve as the flick's producer alongside Susanne de Passe, known more as TV producer whose works include "Lonesome Dove", "Dead's Man Walk", "Sister, Sister", and "Smart Guy."
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016